Reviews for Invisible M
SweetDarkSilence chapter 19 . 7/18
Sooo... Kinda curious, is this fic dead? Because if not, I would love to see an update some day.
Is it bad if I'm eagerly awaiting the invisible sex scene? Aside from that his story is so awesome. I hope you finish it someday :)
YaoiHellian chapter 19 . 6/15
It would be greatly appreciated if you were to continue, but seeing how long it's been since the last update I'll just day thank you for writing. Bandit is just adorable. :)
UnLike Us chapter 19 . 6/15
Hi, new reader her. Really unique setting and makes for some very interesting situations. I suppose you have abandoned this story but thank you any way for I enjoyed these 19 chapters of yours. Thank you!
tomfeltonslover125 chapter 19 . 5/4
hey this is great! was just wondering if your going to finish it though
SilverPhantom88 chapter 19 . 3/21
Vincent whhhyy, why do you do this to me Vincent. It's always you and your stupid coffin guilt induced nightmare having ex-Turk fact that I'm always having to deal with the suspense in every fanfiction. Only for my dreams to be pitifully shattered like Zack's, and to never see you seeing the light of day.
Ah, I remember the days when this was known as Invisible Molestation and every update was like a balm to my rapidly disillusioned with fanfiction heart... And then the story died. :[

RIP Perfection!

Sincerely,
A Fan
DragonSayer100 chapter 19 . 2/18
I love this story. The only thug I'm not happy is that it ends on a cliffhanger. Please continue this soon. I would love to see what happens next.
of The Grigori chapter 19 . 2/9
Holy hell, this story is amazing. I can't believe I'm still in love with this story, but here I am. I want to thank you for writing such a piece. Honestly I was debating on leaving a review-since I'm crap at them anyways- but this story is still one of my favorites. I love your recent works, but this story has a place in my heart. Again, thanks.

-of the Grigori
jy24 chapter 18 . 1/2
This fanfic is really great and describing emotion is really a hard thing to write but you totally nailed it. I really appreciate it if you would continue to write it to the end, and I am not the only one that wants you to finish this amazing fanfic. Especially when Vincent is about to make an appearance into the mansion. I really wish that you would continue this fanfic, please.
jy24 chapter 19 . 1/2
This chapter seems to get near the end. I really want to know what happens next. Please update this fanfic as soon as possible.
Quasipsychotic chapter 6 . 12/23/2015
This is making me cry. :(
Quasipsychotic chapter 5 . 12/23/2015
Man. I feel really bad for Cloud. Such blatant bullying and they don't even know the guy...
MorbidApocalypse chapter 11 . 11/30/2015
What if you had killed him and had the three get haunted by ghost Cloud? I really love this chapter, it captures regret perfectly.
Sasurealian chapter 19 . 11/9/2015
Omg this story is amazing! Wow it would be amazing to continue to read it! I know you probably get asked this a lot, but do you ever plan to finish it? It's so good!
2,219 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »