Reviews for Invisible M
r3zuri chapter 19 . 12/28/2016
Noooo, it's unfinished! I wish this site make it easier to notice that. Darn it...

Anyway, I thought this story was really good and interesting (and FUNNY! Even though what they were doing to poor Cloud was terrible, I had a lot of genuine laugh-out-loud moments reading this fic).
Guest chapter 19 . 12/5/2016
I know this was made so long ago, but please make at least one more chapter. I really need to see how you would end it. I can imagine but still. Please and thank you.
Dan and Phil -3 chapter 19 . 8/22/2016
Are they going to find Vincent
Dan and Phil -3 chapter 2 . 8/22/2016
This is pretty good so far can't wait for more
Kit chapter 19 . 8/22/2016
Please say this story isn't dead, it's well written, you can empathize with the characters, it makes you laugh and cry it's an absolute gem, eagerly awaiting another update
SweetDarkSilence chapter 19 . 7/18/2016
Sooo... Kinda curious, is this fic dead? Because if not, I would love to see an update some day.
Guest chapter 19 . 7/9/2016
Is it bad if I'm eagerly awaiting the invisible sex scene? Aside from that his story is so awesome. I hope you finish it someday :)
YaoiHellian chapter 19 . 6/15/2016
It would be greatly appreciated if you were to continue, but seeing how long it's been since the last update I'll just day thank you for writing. Bandit is just adorable. :)
UnLike Us chapter 19 . 6/15/2016
Hi, new reader her. Really unique setting and makes for some very interesting situations. I suppose you have abandoned this story but thank you any way for I enjoyed these 19 chapters of yours. Thank you!
tomfeltonslover125 chapter 19 . 5/4/2016
hey this is great! was just wondering if your going to finish it though
SilverPhantom88 chapter 19 . 3/21/2016
Vincent whhhyy, why do you do this to me Vincent. It's always you and your stupid coffin guilt induced nightmare having ex-Turk fact that I'm always having to deal with the suspense in every fanfiction. Only for my dreams to be pitifully shattered like Zack's, and to never see you seeing the light of day.
Guest chapter 19 . 3/7/2016
Ah, I remember the days when this was known as Invisible Molestation and every update was like a balm to my rapidly disillusioned with fanfiction heart... And then the story died. :[

RIP Perfection!

Sincerely,
A Fan
DragonSayer100 chapter 19 . 2/18/2016
I love this story. The only thug I'm not happy is that it ends on a cliffhanger. Please continue this soon. I would love to see what happens next.
of The Grigori chapter 19 . 2/9/2016
Holy hell, this story is amazing. I can't believe I'm still in love with this story, but here I am. I want to thank you for writing such a piece. Honestly I was debating on leaving a review-since I'm crap at them anyways- but this story is still one of my favorites. I love your recent works, but this story has a place in my heart. Again, thanks.

-of the Grigori
jy24 chapter 18 . 1/2/2016
This fanfic is really great and describing emotion is really a hard thing to write but you totally nailed it. I really appreciate it if you would continue to write it to the end, and I am not the only one that wants you to finish this amazing fanfic. Especially when Vincent is about to make an appearance into the mansion. I really wish that you would continue this fanfic, please.
2,224 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »