Reviews for Invisible M
guest chapter 19 . 11/19/2017
aahhh...cliffhanger, how i hate thee.
and always when it's to be good.
it's sad that you stopped as everything seems to fall together, but the chapters you did... wow.
you had my jaw hanging as cloud drove fenrir inside the mansion, the 'marshmallow'-fight was very unexpected and the racoon i remembered from another story, where genesis rants at angeal about one terrorising the house?
nice doing with the shinra-hojo-cloud-sephiroth family, the family meeting was quite the treat,
and it's every time again interesting to read in your stories how everybody from canon gets thrown together, like the yuffe gang, 'cousin' rufus etc.
on another side i've now got an (un)reasonably hate for tseng, must look about some vodoo dolls...
hm!
incredible plot as always, great humor and work on little details, feels very canon compliant!
love it, maybe my favourite story of yours.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/16/2017
Aerith lack of reaction to cloud physcal apperance is disconcerting. I've been following his injurires, his face should be bruised, up he should have visible banadges, hell the scolding from the shower should still have all visible skin red raw, not to mention he should have bags under his eyes. My point is unless he heals stupid fast Cloud should still look like a victm of abuse which considering the last time Aerith had saw him he was in perfect health should have had her demanding to see his injuries(the one's banaged) snd mother henning him, tryyingto get him to go to a hospital. Yet she instead grabs him by the hair, which I get she is upset but even with her coming to see him her lack of care makes her seem 2d. Even if cloud had healded I still exspected something along thelines of

(She'd been preparing to yell at him for hanging up on her, "just wait till she got her hands on him, she'd wrap her hands around his stupid blonde hair-..."Her thoughts skidded to a halt at the sight of him, her anger seeming petty and childish as the reality her friend's situation confronted her. "Cloud, Oh my god, look at you!" Aerith's hand reached out to touch his cheek, faltering slightly as if scared too make contact. The way his eyes had lit up as they settled on her only served to make the deep circles under them stand out. She'd never seen him look so worn and if that was the only thing wrong with him she'd have been concerned however it wasn't and her stomach felt queasy as her mind comprehended just how hurt her friend was. The side of his face was bruised as if he'd been struck, "Why didn't you phone earlier?" Her voice wavered as the hand she reached out with settled on his shoulder however this only served to draw he gaze down to his neck where purple*are those fingerprints!*marks once more decorated his skin. Her horror must have shown on her face for Cloud was now reaching out to comfort her but this only worsened things as his bandages, his carefully re bandaged fingers were now on display.)

Okay so it's not perfect, 3 min type up off top of head but this is what I expected, this sort of scene and it just didn't happen. I mean get she was told on the phone but seeing it for herself should have garnered some sort of reaction. Anyways the allergic reaction and initial guilt scene were excellently written so well done on that bit but this fact has nagged at me so I had to comment it. I mean maybe he does heal fast? If so I don't think it has been mentioned. I was bemused by the fact when the four were going over what they did, they were getting upset over the minor things (hair pulling, shoving, hitting) rather than the literal torture like things, (chemical burns from toilet seat, the shower incident, drowning, smothering, knife slash) the stuff that to me would be most trauma inducing were ignore. Unless it is because they are to harsh to even think about that they have been blanked in which case good move.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/16/2017
So Cloud get's drowned, smothered, scolded, slashed, beaten and so on yet his revenge is a paint gun and a fly swatter? I get your trying to be funny but seriously you just made me lower all respect I had for cloud and obliterated my suspension of disbelief. I get the paint gun, he needed to mark his target to see them but why didn't he grab a knife or something and wildly swing at them? They've hurt him, nearly killed him multiple times and reaction is to hit them with something that would cause no fatal damage even on a real person? Hell even a solid object, lamp so on to bludgeon them would have been more effective. Don't get me wrong I like this story but the constant switching tone of it is very distarcting. One second it's a tense angsty/horrory vibes the next it's like a dark comedy/cartoon.
Haruka Tengu chapter 19 . 11/4/2017
omggg please update. this is sooo goodd
Astrido chapter 18 . 10/21/2017
Hey, i was wondering if you put this story on hiatus or if you will leave it unfinished?
cheers
Maya
CreatorofTheChimerical chapter 19 . 8/31/2017
I love this story!
charm13insomnia chapter 18 . 7/24/2017
ok so you are still alive sorry didn't check first to see if you had written other stuff more recently
this is a really moving fic you had me in tears a few time hope its not abandoned
charm13insomnia chapter 19 . 7/24/2017
great fic hope you are alive and well
tanithlipsky chapter 19 . 3/26/2017
this is... serious and funny at the same time.
r3zuri chapter 19 . 12/28/2016
Noooo, it's unfinished! I wish this site make it easier to notice that. Darn it...

Anyway, I thought this story was really good and interesting (and FUNNY! Even though what they were doing to poor Cloud was terrible, I had a lot of genuine laugh-out-loud moments reading this fic).
Guest chapter 19 . 12/5/2016
I know this was made so long ago, but please make at least one more chapter. I really need to see how you would end it. I can imagine but still. Please and thank you.
Dan and Phil -3 chapter 19 . 8/22/2016
Are they going to find Vincent
Dan and Phil -3 chapter 2 . 8/22/2016
This is pretty good so far can't wait for more
Kit chapter 19 . 8/22/2016
Please say this story isn't dead, it's well written, you can empathize with the characters, it makes you laugh and cry it's an absolute gem, eagerly awaiting another update
SweetDarkSilence chapter 19 . 7/18/2016
Sooo... Kinda curious, is this fic dead? Because if not, I would love to see an update some day.
2,233 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »