Reviews for The Way Home
Py chapter 15 . 9/3
I just got to the end of what you've posted after having reread it again; I must say that I still loved every moment of it- It's clear that you put a lot of time into every bit of it.
5000000 kudos to you!
Topazled Hannah chapter 15 . 4/17
Thank you once again for giving us what you have. i started years ago, before Kaito made it back to his world in Promenade. My husband got ahold of the kingdom hearts series, so I'm finally able to watch the games played and it made me want to reread one of my all time favorite stories. If you ever update again, i will surely read it, no matter how long it is. Thanks again.
TheSilverInfinity chapter 15 . 1/12
I would like to say that i have proudly binged both this and Promenade over the course of 48 hours and found it fantastic. I litterally had trouble putting down from the begining. I very much enjoy the characterization and the interaction between the characters themselves. I love the growing bond between Saguru an Kaito and I grin in delight at their freindly banter :D Truely the great adventures of 'The Doctor' and his logic shattering 'TARDIS'

One thing I would like to see, as a suggestion, is a bit more with Saguru's empathetic powers. It feels to me that for the majority, it has been sidelined as the story focuses on Kaito using his own Shadow magic to solve all their problems. The only time Saguru's own powers have really come into play are the few instances where he becomes over whelmed, briefly jumping into Kaito's nightmares, and his training with Motou and subsequently Akako. I'm sure he still needs more practice to get a grip on really controlling it, but It would be nice to see the fruits of his labors. ;) Id like to see more of the positive benefits of its use. Im not sure what you have planned for Saguru in the future (possible lost twin?) but I very much look forward to seeing it

I look forward to the next update, and seeing this alternate-Kudo's reaction to this crazy mess he's about to be swept up in XD
satrinity chapter 15 . 10/15/2016
You've got me hooked on this. I tore through Promenade and the current chapters of this fic in less than two days! Love it!
Alyss Penedo chapter 14 . 10/8/2016
I just had the weirdest hunch that Akako (or someone) is the one behind the Shadow-thread thing, and it's actually some kind of summoning spell done for the purpose of freeing Kurou from Vermouth (or saving inspector Hakuba, or... Something. Something not malicious, but that needs otherworldly assistance.) which is why Lupin and Meraud are so chill about it.
Alyss Penedo chapter 15 . 10/3/2016
Kuuuudoooo~! (...well, hopefully.)
Also: Shadow magic is their biggest bullshite button. I'm not sure if I'd forgotten than between now and my last reread, or if this is just the first time it's struck me, but there you go.
NinthFeather chapter 15 . 6/15/2016
I owe you a review for this, and I keep forgetting to leave it. Happy 10th anniversary to your fic! I was so happy at the inclusion of Jii, and the interaction between him and Kurou was painful in the best possible way. Particularly that last line from Jii-"I've no doubt the young master could kill me six different ways with only his soup thermos, but I don't believe he will." That's powerful, and Jii in a nutshell, and enough to make me think that Kurou has a chance at recovering something of his life here, but also, *ouch.* The ongoing character development with Kaito-that is, him working on his tendency to overextend himself to the point of injury-is wonderful, and I love how steady and incremental it's been through the whole series. It feels realistic this way, even if I'm sure Hakuba would prefer Kaito to move a bit faster toward normal self-preservation instincts. The writing and characterization are ever beautiful, and this series remains one of my favorites in the fandom. Thank you for updating.
vampireharry the 2 chapter 15 . 6/12/2016
Another excellent chapter! Keep up the great work!
bobbyneko chapter 15 . 6/10/2016
Dark and intense. I love it.
Happerry chapter 15 . 6/9/2016
All I can say is that I'm really glad this has been updated again, and I really really hope it doesn't take until the 20th anniversary to get more of this great story. _
YumeTakato chapter 15 . 6/8/2016
I really enjoyed it. It came out just in time for the newest KH trailer's too. XD See you next time!
Mists chapter 15 . 6/8/2016
Yay! Can't wait to see if they get home now! Hope it hasn't been too long. It will be really interesting to see how Aoko and the others react to how close Saguru and Kaito have become. Think you'll do another sequel once KH3 comes out? I'm sure what ever you decide to do next will be great. Wonderful job as always. Looking forward to more!
kdm13 chapter 15 . 6/8/2016
I'm just gonna lay on this for a while. Yup. So glad you managed to get something up. Especially since there are so many giggle moments in it, mixed in with angsty stuff. Just how I like it.
Topazled Hannah chapter 15 . 6/8/2016
Holy, has it really been 10 years? I found Promenade back at chapter 3 I believe. Wow... You've come so far! Thank you for never abandoning your story. I always get so excited when it updates, then end up rereading from the beginning of Promenade because I love both stories so much. As always, i can't wait to see how everything wraps up.

I'm so happy to see things are looking up for Kurou though, poor kid needed the break. Also that Kaito's trap merely incapacitated Vermouth, and didn't kill her or make her insane. It looks like things are wrapping up here, and maybe they can finally get home? I can see both Kaito and Saguru crashing for a few days when they get back. Hopefully it hasn't been too long back home.

Your loyal fan,
TopazledHannah
sandrilenefatoren2 chapter 15 . 6/8/2016
SQUEEEE!

I'm so excited to see another chapter of this.