Reviews for Imaginary Friends
ggROGANgg chapter 21 . 7/12
I loved it, but feel so sad the didn't remember, I would hate to think that there future is set in stone, and that Serena and Nate aren't just together forever.
primadonna001 chapter 21 . 2/13
just reread this again and was reminded how marvelous it is. well done. what I would give to have seen this played out on the show
Claire27 chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
This story has always been one of my favorite GG fanfic :) It's AMAZING! Chair and Serenate are tres bien! And just so incredibly, amazingly, perfectly, amazing!
PeacefullyJos chapter 21 . 11/22/2013
Absolutely loved it! Although I'm definetely more of a Chair fan this Serenate was amazing. I love your fanfictions and I can┬┐t wait to read more of you!
stephanie.dejesus.718 chapter 21 . 8/20/2013
OMG OMG OMG IS ALL I CAN SAY . THIS STORY WAS GREAT IT ACTUALLY MADE ME LAUGH AND CRY AND SCREAM. YOU'RE A VERY TALENETED WRITER KEEP IT UP ! LOVE THIS STORY
eckomoon chapter 21 . 8/20/2012
Wow! This was amazing. My favorite GG fanfic ever. Everything was written completely in character and I was gripped from beginning to end. Great story and it was really funny. I read it all in one sitting. I was a little bummed at first that they didn't remember but I liked all of their children so I guess it makes sense that everything needs to happen the way it did before. You're an awesome writer. Any chance Season 6 will draw you back to write more stories? :)
sallysally chapter 21 . 6/16/2012
I hope you know how absolutely brilliant your story is because it really is! It totally gripped me from the start & I'm so glad somebody recommended it on Twitter. Don't know if you're still active here but seriously, you're an amazing writer! One of my favourite stories ever! :)
Dr. Holland chapter 21 . 6/11/2012
This fic does a wonderful job describing what I see as the future of these characters even post-season 5! Everything is amazing - characterization, detail, and both the present-day and future selves. I like how Serena's future includes Dan, Carter, and Nate, and I think I may be one of the few fans who thinks she'll have children with both Dan (first) and then Nate (her ultimate endgame). The only thing that I was surprised by was that Liam's dad was an OC; I thought for sure it'd be Carter! Serena's like Lily in some ways but not in others, and I do believe that Nate could possibly be her soulmate, but I think it'll take them some years and maturity before they finally find each other. Each of the children is so well characterized, and last but certainly not least, Chair was absolutely *brilliant* here, both present day and future. Thanks; favorited & recced.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/4/2012
Aww, Chuck & Blair3

Sunny and Liam are so adorable.
ayearwithoutchad chapter 21 . 2/9/2012
Someone recommended me this story on tumblr and to be honest it's one of my favorite stories right now. The way you wrote the characters and let the happenings flow was amazing.
primadonna001 chapter 20 . 12/4/2011
sequel please! maybe filling in the gaps (because those sound like awesome stories) as you have weddings (multiple in serena and nate's case and it would be great to find out how b/c became the ues' best parents.
pariswindspeed chapter 21 . 6/13/2011
Wow.

Just their imaginations. I'm in awe of how well you tied all of that together. It's so interesting and intriguing and honestly, so beautiful.

Your writing pulls me in and I just keep wanting more. And this story did that. In all the right places, it was fantastic.

Well done.

pariswindspeed chapter 20 . 6/13/2011
This has been absolutely wonderful. It's so intiguing -the end.

The Nate and Serena and the 'finally' I've been waiting for for them. Pretty-sure-Patrol. Wonderful.

Incredibly written.

pariswindspeed chapter 19 . 6/13/2011
I love older, future Nate and Serena because they've basically got it figured out. And they're so sweet and totally in love. Finally.

pariswindspeed chapter 18 . 6/13/2011
The fact and thought of there being a little Bass and Waldorf in their future is exceptional.

And Nate and Serena. Present Nate and Serena. Future Nate and Serena. Love them.