Reviews for Elixir D'Amour
Aww cute loved it
Hennan chapter 1 . 9/26/2016
Cute story, I loved it.
savemyunicornclarence chapter 1 . 9/3/2016
This was amazing! Theyre my OTP. I loved this oneshot because it dealt with the after affects like lucius' death. And then it didnt really have anyone other than draco and harry with a little of narcissa! I love them. And the memorial was beautiful. Everything was really. I loved the vulnerable draco and the Savior harry. They were not that ooc. I imagine draco was quite vulnerable afterwards. Anyways pretty beautiful!
MarieSimonia chapter 1 . 8/21/2016
Wauw! This story is absolutely perfect! A great and believable storyline; well-written characters who are not ooc (Harry does suffer from a saviour complex big time if you ask me!) But also a very fluent, almost poetic style of writing! This is by far the best HP-fic I've ever read! I'm definitely checking out what else you've got in store!
serenityselena chapter 1 . 8/16/2016
awesome story :)
Rachie Poo chapter 1 . 1/15/2016
awww this was really cute. Why the M rating though?
bloodedlife94 chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
I do so love narcissa in this fic
babyvfan chapter 1 . 5/13/2015
Awwww. Sneaky, sneaky Narissa. I should have figured that she would be behind this. That was clever, brilliant really.
lovelydrarrylover chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
So cute!
animeloveramy chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
This was beautiful, thank you :D I will definantly be reading more of your stuff
d1x1lady chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
Amazing story! Absolutely love it.
FalconLux chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Awwww! Super sweet!
SpiderRealm chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Loved it!
This was perfectly well-written and flowed smoothly! So glad to have found this! :D
jupimako chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Great story! I really enjoyed reading it.
JcRMaO chapter 1 . 7/2/2014