Reviews for Elixir D'Amour
Sakihinata chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Oh, just great! the best love potion ever ;)
Lily's Sidekick chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
I liked it - their friendship, romance, Narcissa's interferring, your writing. All in all, an entertaining read.
I'm just checking out your fanart, too, and it's just as wonderful. Kudos
natsuki23 chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Love it!
Enire Drall chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Type your review here...
Rana chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Lovely tale, beautifully told.
DemeRain chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Mother knows best. Thanks for sharing.
Mokuren no Ken chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
XD Narcissa is such an plotter She's brilliant at this stuff, I swear, tricking people in order to protect Draco or make things go the way she wants to. I don't feel sorry at all for Asteria. I just wish the tea had been hot.
Aahz chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Brilliant! I completely loved Narcissa's roll in this- I could see it happening. I had it figured out as soon as I knew it was her at the top, lol. I love it! :D Thank you for a wonderful story that is beautifully written!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
That was brilliant! Very clever, thoroughly enjoyed it! Please write more post book 7 Harry/Draco fics!
lloooz chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
amazing plz update soon :)
yuuki36 chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Can't believe Draco haven't figured out her own mother's plot.. It was so obvious. He had all the facts.. But I'm glad he didn't.. The surprise and a bit anger in being tricked into something is too awesome to pass.. And Narcissa is wonderful. I can really see her doing that to ensure her son's happiness. She's such a slytherin! Ahaha..

All in all. Good story! Thanks for writing it. :)
sarahsezlove chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Totally fluffylicious.
Kukiko-Rei chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Cissy is such a nice mommy :) And haha the plot may be overused but this fic was certainly written more differently than the others. Love it, too sweet XD
jaeha chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
this is good!
walkingby521 chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Simply exquisite. You penned the Malfoys so perfectly, letting them be upper crust and proper without the usually drippy snobbery found in many fics.

I can almost smell the rainfall and roses.

Wonderful job.