Reviews for Semper Fi
Trinkies chapter 3 . 11/28/2013
Awwww. Such an interesting story! Is this still being updated? Man, I do hope so. What a great plot.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/12/2013
Finish this!
fanfic fan chapter 3 . 3/28/2013
any chance of you finishing this story?
iizninja chapter 3 . 8/30/2012
I'm well aware that you haven't updated this story in a while, 2 years at least, but if you DO get this review I hope you'll consider continuing. This is really, truly, a fantastic story and I'd love it if you continued.
Until then, I wait with bated breath. :)
daydream53 chapter 3 . 1/5/2012
I love this! great work!
gyrlfrend chapter 3 . 9/11/2011
Awww, how sad. Poor McGee! I can't believe everyone turned on him :( On a sorta outraged note though: I drive a civic! Lol. Good story.
Gottahavemyncis chapter 3 . 8/6/2011
Powerful story, would love to see more!
bananacupcakes chapter 3 . 4/27/2011
please update soon :)
The Good Child chapter 3 . 4/24/2011
such a great plot with awsome writings, wish there were more chapters.
blinddivinity chapter 3 . 1/12/2011
You know, that's really fucked up that Tony was prepared for the evantuality that his team would stop believing in his inocence.

Gibbs and his team isn't much of a team.

I'm glad that Tony was prepared and has Tim's back.

Great chapter.

I can't wait for you to get back! This is such a good fic!
blinddivinity chapter 2 . 1/12/2011
Hell yeah you should make those basterds pay! Jimmy stood up for Tim, good on him. What about Ducky? What was his oppinion on Tim's "situation"?

Great chapter.
blinddivinity chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
I was going through Emerald1's reviews on her new story "A Bite of the Past" when I saw your review. Apparently, you hate Abby just as much as I do. This is good, very good. Many people looove her, for reasons I can't seem to understand.

The first chapter seems to be great. I'm loving it. I especially love the last line: "Semper fi."

Off to read the next chapter.
Hieiko chapter 3 . 11/13/2010
This is... wow. A different kind of story than what I'm used to (being that Tim and Tony are on their own, feeling betrayed by the team), but I'm liking it and curious about what happens next.
fanfic fan chapter 3 . 9/19/2010
Hi. I just found this story and I'm hooked. A Big two thumbs up for Tony. Please continue writing.
Gunner'sDream chapter 3 . 7/16/2010
I seriously love this story so far! I hope more is to come soon. To me this really seems like something tony would do, especially if the rest of the team were to just drop tim like that. which brings me to poor tim! most of his friends didn't believe in him, his belongings destroyed, in prison for 3 weeks! I love how you have tony looking out for him because it really seems like something he would do. I also love that you had Jimmy stand up for him, i can see him doing that as well! Love it so far. Update soon please!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »