Reviews for Only Him
js06months chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
WOW! i cannot believe i have never read this one-shot fic! you're really good and i really think this is how Chuck felt with Blair. i think it fits the story. he was just afraid to admit to himself that he liked her. good job.
ronan03 chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
wow-your writing is so detailed and lovely.
LetMeIn1812 chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
I loved how you characterized Chuck and this is probably a lot closer to reality. I know I like to romanticize Chuck and have him being the tragic romantic hero just waiting for his time, but Chuck Bass was not that hero until after Victrola. His sole motivation was sex for all of his actions before Blair.

I also really loved how you summarized Blair's appeal to Chuck as "Please Fuck Me Now" and Chuck would be the one to have the correct skill set and experience to recognize such a look.

Great job! I really loved the ending. Only Him. Perfect. :)
00JLO chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Good fanfic...I agree with about Chuck's pov...But I think most people think that he fell in love with Blair, a couple years before.
TriGemini chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
WOW, this was really great to read.

An impressive insight to Chuck's thoughts about Blair-before, things between them changed drastically.

After all, it'd be believable that Blair and Chuck's relationship was mostly founded due to the fact, that they only had Nate, as a common ground; yet later on, the two discover that despite all appearances-their personalities are somewhat similar. Especially, when it comes to destroying other people, for their own personal gain.

Therefore, in the aftermath of their of victories due to a united front-Blair and Chuck would find themselves-as somewhat friends; even if, to merely keep the other from plotting against each other, in the long-run.

Nevertheless, it would be really exciting to know whether or not, if Chuck had always held some type of infauation for Blair, in the beginning-or it merely happened that night, they had spent together after their evening at Victrola.

Especially, since many people have a lot of fun, speculating on the matter.

In any case, I really liked this story, a lot.

Really, enjoyed it, a lot.
tHe dAily ScRibbLeR chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Wow! I haven't been reading many Blair/Chuck fanfics anymore (for some really weird reason) but this one was a great one to start with! Hehe loved how he was constantly reminding himself to keep away from Blair, oh he should've known that it'd only last so long. Great story, can't wait to read more of your work!