Reviews for Anger
Bones2014 chapter 3 . 6/11/2020
I doubted this story through that first chapter because it was so unBooth like. However, this last chapter was amazing in its explanation of the first two. I can see it now. And the thought that Brennan figured it out before me...what an exceptional writer you are. This last chapter was perfection. You brought my fav couple back to the way I perceive them. Thanks for sharing.
readerkp16 chapter 3 . 3/10/2017
Just found this. And wow.
rose998 chapter 3 . 4/11/2014
This was amazing I hated it but at the same time I loved it, at the beginning I was like WTF, I loved the ending.
nelliesbones chapter 3 . 10/22/2010
This is not the first time I've read this story, and every time the first two chapter shock me because they're so out of character. But still, your fic has grown on me. I truly like the outcome, and the way Brennan reaches out to Booth is amazing. And besides, it's realls *hot*. Thanks for sharing!
Nellie chapter 3 . 7/10/2010
Wow, I wasn't sure if I liked it when I read the first chapter, so ooc. But the end made up for everything, very well done!
kanskyny chapter 3 . 5/15/2010
god, i was hoping she'd slap him, and snap. really expecting her to jump off a bridge in chap2. dang, i really need therapy ;)
kanskyny chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
"WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU?"

well, you asked for it! ;)

I still like the story, though. seems like something booth might do, despite his OOC-ness.

maybe i should be in therapy too... :D
xoxokiss210 chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
i loved :D
annakkas chapter 3 . 2/19/2010
Wow this fic is amazing !

What a ride .. their feelings so raw and yet passionate !

Loved it
bonesparticulat chapter 3 . 10/6/2009
Brutal but beautiful. Very well written. Thank you.
DoctorSweets chapter 2 . 8/30/2009
This is very well-written. PPS
csimesser1 chapter 3 . 8/30/2009
that was good
irishleesh93 chapter 3 . 8/30/2009
That was great I loved it.
teamtucker chapter 3 . 8/30/2009
gotta love those blackouts! no continuation?
lila807 chapter 3 . 8/30/2009
That was quite a chapter. That was quite a story. A rollercoaster. Whaou!