Reviews for Anger
rose998 chapter 3 . 4/11/2014
This was amazing I hated it but at the same time I loved it, at the beginning I was like WTF, I loved the ending.
nelliesbones chapter 3 . 10/22/2010
This is not the first time I've read this story, and every time the first two chapter shock me because they're so out of character. But still, your fic has grown on me. I truly like the outcome, and the way Brennan reaches out to Booth is amazing. And besides, it's realls *hot*. Thanks for sharing!
Nellie chapter 3 . 7/10/2010
Wow, I wasn't sure if I liked it when I read the first chapter, so ooc. But the end made up for everything, very well done!
kanskyny chapter 3 . 5/15/2010
god, i was hoping she'd slap him, and snap. really expecting her to jump off a bridge in chap2. dang, i really need therapy ;)
kanskyny chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
"WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU?"

well, you asked for it! ;)

I still like the story, though. seems like something booth might do, despite his OOC-ness.

maybe i should be in therapy too... :D
xoxokiss210 chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
i loved :D
annakkas chapter 3 . 2/19/2010
Wow this fic is amazing !

What a ride .. their feelings so raw and yet passionate !

Loved it
bonesparticulat chapter 3 . 10/6/2009
Brutal but beautiful. Very well written. Thank you.
DoctorSweets chapter 2 . 8/30/2009
This is very well-written. PPS
csimesser1 chapter 3 . 8/30/2009
that was good
boothandbones4ever chapter 3 . 8/30/2009
That was great I loved it.
teamtucker chapter 3 . 8/30/2009
gotta love those blackouts! no continuation?
lila807 chapter 3 . 8/30/2009
That was quite a chapter. That was quite a story. A rollercoaster. Whaou!
labrat21 chapter 3 . 8/30/2009
I enjoyed it! Too angsty for my usual taste, but I had to see how it worked itself out in the end! Fabulous ending, by the way!
jmbatt chapter 2 . 8/25/2009
This is an interesting story. Very different, somewhat disturbing. Still, it has pulled me in and I'm anxious for your next chapter. It's almost as if they have to break each other, and break themselves, before things can be righted again.

PPS