Reviews for It Rains Red
mxmsupporter chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Such a good story... I usually don't see a need to comfort Heine (he's a cocky bastard, duh) but you've showed me that he's just broken. And Badou can keep him whole. I wish there were more Dogs fanfics like that.
Edit Out My Feelings chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Pffft. Marry me.

I sound like such a creeper but screw that because This. Seriously, this is just. Guh.

Too perfect for words and in character and seems like something that would happen except this is even better and more bitter in that horrible way that is so great and wonderfully flawed.
Ganimyde chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Wow, this is really wonderful! Not a single editing error, and the writing was so smooth that I had to read almost everything twice to let it really sink in. I love it when things are described in this personal, irreverent, aggravated style-"Looking up at the sky like a star would fall on him"-and when it's mixed with the action narration, it's so frank and brutal, but to the point-and nothing but.

I wish this were longer, I do, but it set out to accomplish everything it wanted to. You maybe have inspired me to do more, I tell you with a delighted smile of thanks.

You make it sound in your authors' comments like you write outside things as well. I'd love to hear what they are in a PM, or even just some recs of things you like to read, if you've got them.

Very good work! Thank you very much for posting it. :) The first (of I hope many) "Dogs" fics that I have read and had no complaint for,and in fact found very satisfying.
PurinsesuKyccu chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
(really don't know why I didn't comment earlier..)

but your story is one of the best dogs ff EVER */W/*
nekoneko chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
I really love this story, I just think it's wonderful

Somehow, I think, this is just the way Heine and Badou would be, were they together... Really just love this story!

Good work!
KinkyEyepatchShit chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
THIS IS DELICIOUS! WHY HAVE NONE OF THESE MOTHERFUCKERS REVIEWED? *TRANSFORMS INTO DINOSAUR AND BREATHES FIRE* seriously. This is delicious, nutricious with a huge side order of IC! I could totally see how weary Heine is, and i could picture Badou being triumphant with pissing him off. This is wonderful, and i really really hope to see more DOGS from you in the future!