Reviews for Mimi's Quest for the Perfect Man
Spider London chapter 6 . 7/20/2013
Now to wait? Meeeh.

You did a wonderful job with this story! I loved how you presented each character, making sure the wording for them would fit and all. Besides the spelling that I can forgive because English wasn't your first language and the colons spaced weirdly, everything was fine. I hope you decide to finish this story.
Felix The Tuxedo Cat chapter 6 . 12/15/2012
OH MY GRAMBI!

I love it! Please please PLEASE update! Don't leave me hanging! I am a HUGE fan of this paring AND this story, and I want to know what Mimi's doing!

I read your profile... Is this the story you were talking about? If so, I TOTALLY agree with you! Your english is awesome (especially considering it's not your 1st language) and whoever said that it wasn't very good NEEDS TO GET A LIFE! Like, seriously, though, your stories are amazing!

loved EVERY FREAKIN' WORD. Please update!

Dimentia123
Bunny Assassin chapter 6 . 5/27/2012
Make another chapter please. Personally, I don't like this fanfic, but there are others who have been waiting 3 years for a update and it would be extremely rude to leave them hanging.
ShadowMistress chapter 6 . 9/11/2011
My, my! lol please update! i love dimentio/mimi! i read the last chapter. pretty plase will u update? for the shadow mistress? PWEASE? i wuld really like it :)

ShadowMistress
MetaKnightfan106 chapter 6 . 8/26/2011
UPDATE PLEASE! YOU PUT A CLIFFHANGER AT THE END. I must know what happens next! K?

Ciao! :D
love it! update fast! Ive been waiting almost 11 months for you to update
love it! update fast
love it! update
love it! update
Acro chapter 6 . 9/19/2009
I loved it but um how did Dimentio's face go white if a half of it was black and i love the Mimi/Dimentio love factor here.

5 stars

2 enthusiastic thumbs up

I think those 2 should shut up and face the facts. They love each other.

Mistress of shadows

Bender of will

Acro
Umbreon Mastah chapter 6 . 8/10/2009
Well, I missed a bit. Great job!

Poor Dimentio, Poor Mimi...Poor everybody, in fact! But mostly Dimentio. (hugs him)

Dimentio: OFF ME, WOMAN.

Me: No. Great twist at the end! Please update soon! Ciao!

-Umbreon Mastah
DarkLillyOfTheNight96 chapter 5 . 8/6/2009
Aw This chapter was cute! Anyway if you want more ideas I will give a few and if want MORE send me a PM...Okay so Mimi is running away and suddenly it starts raining making it harder to see so she's running for what she thinks hours and slips in the rain making mud all over herself...Too tired to get up she falls asleep after thinking about whatever you want her to think so now they are trying to find her and they see her laying in the middle of the feild? And assume the worst? Hmm Maybe she has hyperthermia when they find her and SOMEBODY has to keep her warm becuase its really far away...Is that good?
Guest chapter 4 . 8/5/2009
Yay! I'm not confused with this story anymore!

By the way, this is a nice story. Keep typing!

-※Icefox425※
DarkLillyOfTheNight96 chapter 4 . 8/5/2009
Aw sad! Please update soon! Can't wait to read!

Lilly
Umbreon Mastah chapter 3 . 7/28/2009
Aw, Dimentio, you idiot. (laughs) I feel bad for him at the end. The beginning part was absolutely hilarious!

Great job! Please update soon!

-Umbreon Mastah