Reviews for Slayer in a Reasonably Priced Car
Cliodhna chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
You're clearly insane, but I'm quite glad about it! This was bizarre but so, so excellent! Plus, Stig's a demon. Naturally. I can so see it.
rollingWater chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Excellent story. Now, however, she is tied for fastest with Rubens Barichello. It would be amusing to see the two meet.
Rhea-Cherie chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
OMG this is one of the best Buffy stories out there to ever be written,you are a true genius :D :D :D
Dorothy4 chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
I am an American and have zero interest in cars. Naturally, I'm a Top Gear junky. Very very funny. And you have the lap commentary down so well. And the Stig as a demon, now it is all clear. Well, this will have to be recommended to my other friends who are BtVS and Top Gear junkies, and that's several.
ironic-hat chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
I could totally picture that entire lap. I wasn't sure at the idea of a Top Gear fanfiction, but you nailed it. Loved the bit about the Scandinavian flick! The only thing is that I think they keep a couple couple backup cars because people have broken them before.
Lex chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
LOL! I love Top Gear! BEST. IDEA. EVER.
Kennie Gajos chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Genius! Why did I never think of combining two of my favourite shows?
Mistress of the Knight chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Okay, that's a pretty messed up idea for a story right there. I'd tell you that you need professional help, but then I'd have to join you as I read it and really enjoyed it! Ah well, I guess after they've had Dr Who on the show, anything's possible!