Reviews for The Concept of Breathing
Kamen Disguise chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
LOL for a second i had this crazy idea that this story would be a hilarious crack!fic if you ended it with the exact same sentence, except implying that after he proposed to penny he died. XD depressing, i know, but somehow it seems so funny in my head after reading this...
Morgan Pen chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Such a good story! I really, really like this story. It's well-crafted and true to the characters. Hard to do, but having moments works well. It would be cool if you followed up with moments from the rest of their lives. Keep writing BBT!

Thank you!
FaberryFan chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Ah I 3 it !

Thank you !

There needs to be more Penny/Sheldon fics !

The chemistry's there, lol :D
a testament to improvement chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
oh my gosh that was just the most adorable thing that I've ever read. You seriously had me aw-ing out loud. Wonderful. I absolutely loved it. Five stars and a favorite.

Love

Allie
Philodice chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
So sweet and touching! Oddly enough, one of my new favorite oddball hasn't happened in the actual show couples.
Daze Rivers chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
In the beginning Sheldon seems a little OOC but after that it's a great story
isabella36 chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Aw sweet story. He went into germ infested water just for her. Now that is real love. Thanks for posting.
THE-REAL-IGRAYNE chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
please please write a wedding story with penny and sheldon, that would fit in with the end of this.
Catspaw Blackgaard chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Wow, what a great Sheldon/Penny story! I really enjoyed all the different scenarios that you had, because we got to see different aspects of them and their growing relationship. It was nice to see Leonard happy with another girl. Fun story! The engagement at the end was a nice touch, too.
24 | « Prev Page 1 2