Reviews for A Tiny Little FullBlown Obsession
Psychopathic chapter 1 . 3/30
*squeals* Hands down, one of the very best smut stories ever! That's a lot coming from someone who's read/made as many smuts as I have ;-; so perfect
yesterdaz chapter 1 . 3/13
Other than a few grammar and spelling mistakes, your story was A-W-E-S-O-M-E. Your work was great, and I especially loved how Draco was able to keep face all the way through.
lu-chan101 chapter 1 . 1/17
So cute and perfect
Miss Emotion chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
I'm screaming, that was amazing! AHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHAAAAAAAA
myst77 chapter 1 . 9/16/2015
It was very entertaining! At times you had me laughing in splits!
But where's the second part? I love a top!Draco, though I am glad you are a believer in switching between the roles of top and bottom...
TheTintedPetal chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
Asdfghjkl
AutumnSama chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
I enjoyed reading this a lot. Very cute story.
awn chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Good one! I particularly like Hermione's annoying attempts to get Harry and Draco together. I guessed all along that Draco had known that Harry was spying on him, but the end was quite a twist.
lovelydrarrylover chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
This was the cutest smut I have ever read. Definitly favouriting it.
SalieriSin chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Hello!

Just a word to let you know that this is one of the BEST love making scenes I've EVER read! I have no words; it was so hot and so sweet at the same time. I can't wait to read your other stories.
Carling chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Sweetest story ever! I always love the stories where they are each other's firsts. Such stories are surprisingly rare to find and are usually too short. You did a real nice background build up to the relationship and developed the attraction realistically. The whole bit with Ron's happy go lucky demeanor was hilarious. You didn't try to explain it, Harry couldn't even begin to explain it...it was just another one of those weird things that Harry notices only happens to him! I guess you don't monitor your account here anymore but I hope you do somehow manage to see your more recent positive reviews. I adore all of the stories you've published here so far. I hope you return to publish more.
Lily's Sidekick chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Wheee..hihihi, I love it! Wonderfully sexy and well-written and the characters are great and this was oh-so-hot.
I'd like to know about Ron, though... He noticed, or did Hermione tell him? And no reaction? Not even a little teasing?
The Notice-Me spell was a nice surprise -not just because it means Draco had a seduction strategy, but also because it's so unlikely (and oh so typical for stories) that Harry would just look out the window and realize -hey, there's Draco, what a coincidence.
ORgasmicPigeon chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Oh man, drooling much? That was so bloody hot.. (:
Drarry4eva chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Though this was hot, really it was, despite Hermione being a snob to Harry. And I do prefer Top Draco, Top Harry is way too common and well, no offense to you intended but it's getting dull. I want more Top Draco, Top Draco is so much better, he is supposed to be in control and dominating, I just don't picture that in Harry.
czenema chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
wow, nice combination of love and smut :)
thanks darling!