Reviews for Hidden Secret
You can extend this one shot into a full story if you wanted this story feels half told great story but could be more to it as well
SunflowersAtSunset chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
It's good that he shows he cares and that he got to care about her even when he knew everything about her! I did like it so much. I think Edward followed her!
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
I absofuckinglutely loved this! It was so so hot! The only thing that bugged me was the phrase you used earlier, it's "Better Late Than Never"
Mrs. Kauhn chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
I loved this i was definetly looking for the next chapter button lol!
fourbrats chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
That was great and it would be even better if you continued writing more about these two.
MissAlexM chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Awwwww!

hes so cute!

I love this story!
TeamBedward chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
I really liked it. I'd love for this to be continued, if you choose to in the (near) future.
Absolutely Cullen chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
That was really good...I'd like to see more...any chance?
orangekitty160 chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
luvv it :)
WA0520 chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
O.O -stares for a couple seconds- Holymotherfuckingshitballs -looks around- Did anyone else see that? O.O Damn LP you actually did it. I fucking impressed...I think I'm in shock...Oh god...I'm gunna faint. Pixie Stix...you wrote this? And you think you're NOT good at lemons...holy shit that was hot was the fuck are you talking about...sure there are better ones but you actually did it! lmao Damn girl...you do have a dirty mind xD I bow down to your superiority..-bows down- lmfao sorry...couldn't fucking help it...excuse my language I forgot some people don't like exsesive cursing -rolls eyes- lmfao But chu are so wrong LP you are actually good -faints from shock-
InsanitySky chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
You should make this a full length story. It's good and it shows that you're an amazing writer
mmelody6 chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
GottaLoveFanFiction chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
I like your story.. different
no one chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
You know, it's be great if after the contest was over, you continued this into a story.

What if Edward was the replacement for the guy who married the stripper?