Reviews for Blind pleasure
Capitalize names (EX. I love you, Kyo. I love Yuki as well) . If its a question, put a question mark (?). Add comas when needed (,). Whenever another person speaks other than the one that is currently speaking, make a new paragraph. By the way, 'chan' doesn't mean 'cute', 'cute' is 'kawaii'. 'Chan' is a honorific that you use when referring to someone who you are close to, or you could use it for someone younger than you. (EX. I call my friend 'Baka-san' and she is older than me plus my friend, while she calls me 'Maka-chan' and I am younger than her and her friend). I'm not trying to flame you, I'm trying to help you. This is actually really good for a beginner.
Maciboh Rucka chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
While the story line was good, the sentences seemed a bit rushed. Most of them were very run-onish and suffered very heavily in the grammar department. (I'm very sorry if that sounded mean this isn't supposed to).

That said, the plotline was amazing. I have a huge thing for a sub version of Kyo (one could say that I'm a tad bit sadistic) and like seeing the normally feminine and calm Yuki in control of Kyo. -holds nose as she glances back at the story and fresh blood comes out-.

Overall, it's a good story, but could use some editing. I apologize if I sound incredibly cruel, as I really don't mean to. This is my first time reviewing, so I also apologize for any awkwardness that exudes from this.

Please write more!
YaoiQueen10 chapter 1 . 1/6/2015
Omg! I'm in love eith your writing! I was read A Dark Light and decided i was going to see what else you wrote and I'm in love with this story! I really wish you wwukd write more YukixKyo stories!
And i hope you update A Dark light soon!
YaoiFangirl325 chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
I love your story so much! :D I'm glad I'm in love with Yaoi
BabyTellALie chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
I plot line a perfect, you only need to add;
Commas
Capitals
And a new paragraph when ever some speaks, not just every three of four lines.
All in all, you did pretty good for an first try.
Grammar chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
OMG. Lol this fic sounds like it was written by my six-year-old cousin. What the fuck? XD
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
i loved it it was so awesome. kyo i feel so bad for him but hsppy for him at th esaame time
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
yay
i love jhutch chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
I jhad to stop reading this in the middle because of the repetition of "wat the hell", "ya", and "ya damn rat". Change that and think of something elts to say will u.
necocofan52 chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
this was amazing. i love it when yuki is he seme. it seems more seductive that way :P you should totally write more yuki/kyo fan fics
RuJa4EVA chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Er, well, the grammar was annoying. Few of your sentences were capitalized or had periods.

Also, -chan means child or girl, not cute. The word for "cute" in Japanese is "kawaii".
skullcandy-chan chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
YOU HAVE TO RIGHT ANOTHER I LOVED IT! XD 3
ShadowsOfPenAndPaper chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
O.o you know this is the part were another person would be all like "Ewwwww! You made them have sex! I hate you!" but here I am yelling "OMG! Kyaaa! More!"
kandichi chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
I second pianodancer's review... sorry, this story made my head hurt...

But the concept was nice. The story was pretty good... If it was better written, it probably would have been one of my all-time favourites.

Keep at it!