Reviews for Blind pleasure
YaoiQueen10 chapter 1 . 1/6
Omg! I'm in love eith your writing! I was read A Dark Light and decided i was going to see what else you wrote and I'm in love with this story! I really wish you wwukd write more YukixKyo stories!
And i hope you update A Dark light soon!
YaoiFangirl325 chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
I love your story so much! :D I'm glad I'm in love with Yaoi
BabyTellALie chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
I plot line a perfect, you only need to add;
Commas
Capitals
And a new paragraph when ever some speaks, not just every three of four lines.
All in all, you did pretty good for an first try.
Grammar chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
OMG. Lol this fic sounds like it was written by my six-year-old cousin. What the fuck? XD
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
i loved it it was so awesome. kyo i feel so bad for him but hsppy for him at th esaame time
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
yay
i love jhutch chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
I jhad to stop reading this in the middle because of the repetition of "wat the hell", "ya", and "ya damn rat". Change that and think of something elts to say will u.
necocofan52 chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
this was amazing. i love it when yuki is he seme. it seems more seductive that way :P you should totally write more yuki/kyo fan fics
RuJa4EVA chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Er, well, the grammar was annoying. Few of your sentences were capitalized or had periods.

Also, -chan means child or girl, not cute. The word for "cute" in Japanese is "kawaii".
skullcandy-chan chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
YOU HAVE TO RIGHT ANOTHER I LOVED IT! XD 3
ShadowsOfPenAndPaper chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
O.o you know this is the part were another person would be all like "Ewwwww! You made them have sex! I hate you!" but here I am yelling "OMG! Kyaaa! More!"
kandichi chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
I second pianodancer's review... sorry, this story made my head hurt...

But the concept was nice. The story was pretty good... If it was better written, it probably would have been one of my all-time favourites.

Keep at it!
Maggetator chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
IT'S CALLED GRAMMAR.
liarliarplants4hire chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
okay, this was one of the best lemons I've read.

My fave part: HELL...since when the hell was yuki gay/ he asked in his head /and why the hell is he doing this anyways shit ...I'm stuck in a room..alone..completely defenseless...with a gay...horny..rat...SHIT/ he yelled in his head.

I LAUGHED SO HARD WHILE READING THIS!

Except for when the lemon actually took place.
Althea chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Chan means friend, numb nuts. kawai means cute.