Reviews for Toying With Fate
caithzadz chapter 13 . 11/14/2010
Aww... I truly loved this. I didn't like mamoru that much either but I'm glad u didn't make him evil like most fics do. I just cnt imagine him like that. One teeny tiny flaw I saw here though is that you never went deep into bob (thuis really cracked me up btw)... I was really curious about him and a little disappointed that his role wasn't explored as much. But other than that, everything was great!
Koneko Kou chapter 13 . 2/13/2007
luv this story!
a little worried chapter 12 . 9/25/2006
Usagi is the princess of the moon, not the solar system hope you do know that
TiKiElf chapter 13 . 1/23/2006
I know that this is an old story but I just cannot help but squee! I love everything about this story... esp the SeiyaxUsagi part..v I love the fact that there's a plot, emotions within it and many more... And the storyline is very believable as well. You write very well. Thank you for delighting me with this little treasure.
Greta chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
Sorta strange that I've never stumbled upon this fanfic before ... O_o

But anyway, I want to tell you that I hugely enjoyed reading your story! Good fanfiction isn't that easy to find anyway, but good Sei/Usa fanfiction is just freakin rare. Reading your story was therefore a real treat! *thumbs up*

Hugs, Greta :-)
omystrs chapter 13 . 7/16/2004
FABULOUS...need I say more...
Ataea chapter 13 . 12/30/2002
my compliments, minna-san:) this is excellent! Keep up the great work, and yes, i support Seiya/usa, and i HATE mamoru! lolz... keep up the great work, and good story!_
le stylo chapter 13 . 8/21/2002
le stylo chapter 12 . 8/21/2002
le stylo chapter 11 . 8/21/2002
oooohoh I like the ending of this chapter!
le stylo chapter 10 . 8/21/2002
LOL! Bob... heheheheh YAY Kill BOB mwhahahahaha
le stylo chapter 9 . 8/21/2002
eeee? isit really Mamoru?
le stylo chapter 7 . 8/21/2002
Ooooh letter!
le stylo chapter 6 . 8/21/2002
Wow this is getting better as the story unravles!
le stylo chapter 5 . 8/21/2002
oohooh this is getting good!