Reviews for Old Dog, New Tricks
windyshoes chapter 3 . 4/11
IS this ever getting continued? This was such a great read!
windyshoes chapter 1 . 4/11
Oh my god this is amazing. I love your character descriptions and buildup!
DeathsQueen26 chapter 1 . 4/7
LOVE IT!
Dlila chapter 3 . 1/16
3 love it
Petite Love chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
hahaha! I love hermione!
VanillaTwilight08 chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
I love this chapter so far! When Sirius fell over Hermione and didn't recognize her it made me think of when my older brother and his best friend got home from their 4 years in a college in New York and his best friend had no idea who I was. I love it though!
mekom chapter 3 . 8/6/2012
*fans herself* Great story. Never tick off Hermione Granger, although I guess it worked out for Sirius in the end.
mekom chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Wow. Hermione is a little minx, and definitely knows how to carry a grudge. Hell hath no fury...
TheFineLineBtwn chapter 2 . 4/2/2012
ok to be fair, i've never heard that song before...but i'm off to listen.

Also, gosh the things you make hermione do.. sometimes it's just so mean! i feel so bad for Sirius
Guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
OH i didnt catch onto any hints if you guys were leaving any, concerning the song that inspired this. The only band i can think of to fit perfectly with sexy writing (and sexy male characters) is Maroon 5. and, if it did happen to be a song by them, i'd have to guess Secret. But i have oh so many dirty songs, i'm probably wayyy off the mark. IDK. will you tell me? What genre is it? Can i guess more? Can i have a hint? if so, DONT TELL ME YET :]

THIS WAS FABULOUS by the way. Loved it, love the friendship Ginny and Hermione have to just go get dessert off handedly like that. Perfect friend award goes out to miss Gin.

Hermione is such a bad person, my goodness. The way you guys write her, she is just ridiculous. I'm always just like shocked at how far you two have her go! In a good way of course.
TreeGoddess-Odrade chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
One of my very fave FF stories and pairings. Sirius is seriously sexy.
JenniseiBlack chapter 3 . 3/2/2012
Love it
angel897 chapter 3 . 11/3/2011
loved it, love how she handled him as well great story :)
thekeeperoftime chapter 3 . 4/22/2011
YUM! Very nice!
Azhmyr Athena Le-Fay chapter 3 . 4/10/2011
Love it very very very much!