Reviews for Old Dog, New Tricks
JadeCharmer chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
I'm pleased to let you know that this story has been rec'd at the LJ community Sirius_Het for their February Rec Letter! Due to the restrictions by , we are unable to post the banner we have made for you, but we have included it in the rec post for you to take, should you like.

community./ sirius_het/
rawrsaysdino9 chapter 3 . 2/8/2010
Omg I love this story you make the BEST stories :)
a single white rose chapter 3 . 12/24/2009
Phew, that was so hot, I think I need to go stand in the snow for a bit.
pelespen chapter 3 . 10/20/2009
uhm. okay.

I errm... I think I'm just going to quit writing now.

This was really, really well done. Wow. I mean, "hot" sure - but really this was written SO well. Leaps and bounds ahead of so very much that's out there. I am in awe.
Angelic Reprobate chapter 2 . 10/5/2009
the song is east northumberland high by miley cyrus, i don't really like her but anyway, this is a great story :D
Marguex chapter 3 . 9/7/2009
I loved it, it was such a good romantic story anyways cannot wait to read more awesome job.
KJS X-OVER chapter 3 . 8/29/2009
Loved the theme for this ! Especially the begging part... Sirius begging is just too hot beyond belief!
unique.normality chapter 3 . 8/23/2009
This was really good, more than just a one-shot smutty thing XP
Sweetheart in the corner chapter 3 . 8/22/2009
Aw. i can't believe it's over! Great Job on this! Loved it!
Sweetheart in the corner chapter 2 . 8/22/2009
haha. No! They're supposed to end up together...duh. lol. good job on this chapter.
Calimocho chapter 3 . 8/13/2009
Great ff...

Loved it!

- Liz
sweet-tang-honney chapter 3 . 8/12/2009
loved it.
Livia F chapter 3 . 8/12/2009
Sexy, funny, well written. Congratulations for such an amazing story :)
Livia F chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
HAHAHAHA Go Hermione! Oh my God, I can just IMAGINE Sirius' frustration. Tsc tsc. He messed up with the wrong girl...
Mandy ChE chapter 3 . 8/12/2009
I just reread this, and realized that when I read it Monday morning, I was so caught up in the happy, smutty haze left by this chapter that I forgot to review.

This chapter is an absolutely perfect way to end this little tale. Not only is it incredibly hot, there were parts that had me roaring with laughter. Especially Remus's mention of kicking a dog (or Sirius). Excellent, excellent job. It's a shame the story is over, but I thoroughly enjoyed it. :D
120 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »