Reviews for Spainsh Influenza
AliceCullen0629 chapter 7 . 5/1/2011
update soon its a good story idea but chapter 6 was wearid cause it gose on saying "Wait," Angela said, " I thought vampires didn't sleep." I rasied an eyebrow, "I sleep. Just not the same way you do." I said, hoping they woulf get my drift.

They giggled their heads off. They did. I must say Bella, you've got it all.

to "I was sitting in the living room when my Momma got a call from an old friend. "Jacob! I don't want you any where near my daughter!" I heard her yell and slam the phone down.

what is up with that well update soon
Guest chapter 4 . 5/1/2011
This story doesn't have. Whole lot to do wiu the Spanish Influenza I thought maybe Bella was gong to do research and find a bunch of stuff about Edward then ask him about it so maybe you should change the titles and after like chapter. 3 it becomes kind of hard to follow and random
QueenReginaSwan chapter 5 . 3/12/2010
all good except humans doing about vampires it just kidda ruined it for me
xEmmaxSophiex chapter 6 . 11/8/2009
i don't get the bit at the end?

awesome!

please do more soon!

thnx

rose

xx
Cleopatra Curtis chapter 6 . 10/2/2009
AW. THATS SO CUTE AND AWSOME I LOVE THIS STORY ITS AMAZING!
Edwardfan1997 chapter 7 . 8/30/2009
i dunno. you could do it so the Volturi become very evil and take over te whole planet and using the human as slaves, then Forsks high school form a battle against the Cullen's but the Cullen's want to try and persuade them that they're good vamps. i know its a stupid idea but who cares.
Blood.and.Cherriesx chapter 7 . 8/30/2009
Well well well.

Maybe, you could start off on how everybody learns about the Vampires and what happens. It could be called something like, "A New World" or "Ending With A Start" umm. Like the first few chapters could explain how Bella and Edward are togther or how they explain the information to their classmates. Then, what it does to Forks, and the rest of the world. Things may start to go wrong and they might have to fight for it? Umm...a new assignments comes along and Edward and Bella have to re-search his birth-mother, just as Bella and Angela started. Everything starts to take place. This sequel should be longer, it would be more worth-the-while reading.

Just some ideas. Ask for any more, I have loads. Xoxo TwilightNatty
imafanpire chapter 6 . 8/22/2009
i dont care if it was a short chapter it was still good! i hope u make the sequel and thnx so much for the shout out luv ya!
James of Jungle chapter 6 . 8/22/2009
I am already in to it and you want to stop writing it? I would greatly appreciate it if you would continue to write. It only takes me one or two chapters to decide if it something that I want to keep reading. You had me at

chapter 2. I like the story line. It is kinda like Twilight comes clean like True Blood. I love the double meaning you put in ther about sleeping with Edward. Who thought that shy little Bella would basically announce that she had sex with Edward! I vote for you to keep writing!
Edwardfan1997 chapter 6 . 8/22/2009
its quite good!i wouldnt mind a sequel either.
Blood.and.Cherriesx chapter 6 . 8/22/2009
Holy shit! Why is this story so SHORT! omg xoxo TwilightNatty you need to make a damn sequel
Cleopatra Curtis chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
love it
Blood.and.Cherriesx chapter 3 . 8/1/2009
Chapter 5 is my favourite, although this chapter didn't link onto 4, so i'm utterly confused now. Maybe chapter 5 could become a whole different story, at why the volturi acted that way and stuff. Sounds good. xoxo natalie
Blood.and.Cherriesx chapter 4 . 8/1/2009
Umm i thought you fixed this? it fixed the other but not this hahaha naww Dx
imafanpire chapter 5 . 8/1/2009
kool chapter! its kinda surprising tht the Volturi would want everyone to kno but i always wondered wat would happen... one question! why did edward call bella to his class?