Reviews for Haruna's Smile
animexpercy chapter 6 . 4/26/2014
It was good!
Princess-Orlaith chapter 6 . 2/9/2014
Ugh that was so cute. I'm imagining this as the manga itself. -sigh-

I love how you give into that (not) jealousy factor when girls try to talk to him and he ignores to talk to Haruna or in this case Asa and Mami lol. I feel that even Haruna did become one with Yoh that way, she'd be doing it to please him and herself that she's mature. Though in the back of her mind she'd feel remorse for doing it and that she wasn't ready.
:'P

Yoh is such a perfect boyfriend. I loooved how he said they were already one(: Such true love as doge would say.
Princess-Orlaith chapter 5 . 2/9/2014
Perfect. I imagine that's what Haruna would do. Well actually anything would be possible. She walks out on him and goes suicidal (which btw is soooo in-char.) over guilt, goes along with it, tells him to stop and they spend te rest of the evening awkwardly or yeah. Though, her walking out if probabaly most Haruna-like. More so because of the fact that she'd feel guilty and cry and repeat history. XD
Princess-Orlaith chapter 4 . 2/9/2014
Wait why did Yoh have to call Fumi on Asami's phone? I dun get it -_-"

Nicee soo chances are it'll happen soon right? :):):)::)
Princess-Orlaith chapter 3 . 2/9/2014
I hate Asa. She's sweet (at times) yes and her and Fumi are adorable together. But she's always butting in to their relationship and confusing Haruna because of her shitty rother complex.

Yeee is Yoh going to do it? I feel like he wouldn't want to "taint" Haruna sort of like Say I Love yo: Mei and Yamato. But there WAS that one part where they almost did it and the crew cockblocked em. :P
Princess-Orlaith chapter 2 . 2/9/2014
AWWWWEEEEEE. There it is! You're pretty good at Yoh's character portrayal. I like how you add the "Why am I being cheesy?" Kida stuff because that's Yoh. He gets embarassed a lot. :3

BAHAHAHAHA I loove Asako and Fumi. They're such bakas but I love how much mischief Asaoka causes for Yoh.

The story is simple really... But a definite fave because I loved this manga so much I got ULTRA despressed when I finished it (like every other anime/manga) so goog fanfictions are my way to rebound and start another fandom lol.
Princess-Orlaith chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
You did a lovely job! I'm surprised at how spot on the characters are (even though it was a small piece), you really kept Yoh's calm demeanor and it was sorta cheesy but that's what their "manga" love is ;D

You are not at all a bad writer with POVs. Though said every (not MA) fanfiction author XD
Crystal.Hemlock chapter 6 . 4/22/2012
It's really nice _ They didn't make love and they'd become one. 1-Haruna's smile was kind of rude but this was the best. Love it 33
Crystal.Hemlock chapter 2 . 4/22/2012
T'was great. 33
Crystal.Hemlock chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Chapter 1 was nice, But I think Yoh was.. a little bit off since Yoh became more nicer at the ending right. He was rude in this. I feel his girl hater aura. TTTT . And Yoh's description about Haruna was a little bit off too. :) I know Yoh was rude, but he would never do it like that to Haruna. 33 Cheers!
Kagomerosetakahashi32 chapter 6 . 3/25/2012
awwwwww so cute :) good job
MikaMikaru chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
I love your story! It's so awesome! Please write more! I'll see when I can read your toher storys. Your really good at writing!
LauraBean13 chapter 6 . 2/5/2011
I LOVE THHISSS !3 ;)
Xiah-sensei chapter 6 . 12/20/2010
so cute
Swahili chapter 6 . 11/20/2010
reallllly good

keep writing!

read my story u/2503164/Swahili

if u read barajou no kiss then please do read!

thnx!