Reviews for Yearnings
8I
Slade.is.teh.pwn chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Liked it :)
DudeBroICantThinkOfAGoodName chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
r&r...rest&relaxation...? i was hoping that it would continue
nekobabe4ever chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Noooo I hate that it was so sexy then bam robin woke up. :(
Motaku1235 chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Awesome! XD I love this Sladin fic.
Cat-Tuong chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Great job ;D That's usually the problem with setting up spy cameras: you never know what kind of show you'll get XP Keep it up )
Mike-n-IkeLuvr615 chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
So is this a oneshot or no? i can't tell i thought i read it was but it would be a reawlly good story. haha whatever i liked it. keep it up ]]
anacoana chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
good job! This is really good for your first fanfic! Maybe next time you could make it a tiny bit longer though. Good job!
kaykayanime4562 chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
come on! Where's the second chapter? besides that it was pretty cool! good job!
SchwarzShifter chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Beautiful D This pairing is such FTW 3 I really love this quote: "Now that definitely caught Slade’s attention, and rose the question what the hell had he been dreaming about to his mind." And as to Slade getting TMI, what was he expecting when he installed the cameras? This is love . Hope it continues
Peeta's Lover chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
holy hell! that's it! NO! you gotta write more. purty please! it was really good! if u happen to come acroos this and think yeah i'll write more, please notify me!
dontbothermepls chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
it was awesome! :D it was so well written, when Robin woke up, i felt surprised too! I was totally sucked into the story. I loved this! _
CaptainInsaneD chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
...awesome...XD!Loved it.

InsaneD.
Demetra chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
OMG! If you don't write more in this, I honestly believe I will die, do you hear me? I will have a heart attack and die! Are you sure you're not, like, the God of Sladin?
vampireprincess248 chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
I LOVED IT! you should totally right a continuing chapter because I know it would be incredibly amazing.

LOVE YOU :)