Reviews for BA Season 3: 73 - Officer Down
Animecartooncomicgirl chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
NO NO not before she could tell Hudson
Demelza chapter 1 . 1/17/2002
You. Can't. Do. That. Nooooo!

This was incredibly sad, but really greatly written.
na chapter 1 . 1/7/2002
Whoa! Whoa! I don't even know what to say! It was REALLY REALLY GOOD! That's basically all i can get out!
shocked person chapter 1 . 1/3/2002
oh... good... god...

last time i was this shocked was when i saw Chris Barrie as the butler in the Tomb Raider Film (I never saw it coming!) Dang you're good!
Lily Maza chapter 1 . 1/2/2002
Wow, I'm just speechless. I guess you were really in one of those dramatic moods, killing off Chavez, Sara and is going to be a serious time of mourning. Great job on it, really dramatic. This calls for the next story soon!
Dara chapter 1 . 1/2/2002
You can't be serious. Well, alright, you must be serious, otherwise this story wouldn't be here to be read, but I can barely believe it.
Me chapter 1 . 1/2/2002
Well that was just dammnn depressing. I mean can their lives possibly get anymore screwed. Can something happy happen soon? God it is just so sad.
Morgana Fae chapter 1 . 1/2/2002
NO! NO! NO! Not again! Another ending that leaves us all hanging.

Well you've done it again. Another great job to add to the list of other wonderfully written fics. Each one seems to get better and better but why must you torture us readers with these endings?
Jenigoyle chapter 1 . 1/1/2002
Oh-my-God! I can't remember the last time I read such a dramatic scene than this ending! You have such a talent for drawing us into your fics, making us feel the emotion-the pain joy and sorrow is so rich you can feel it hanging in the air! Thumbs way WAY up!
El Varon chapter 1 . 1/1/2002
Whoa. I don't think you could have fit more more surprises into this story. I mean. Dude. I can't wait to see how this pans out.