Reviews for Dreaming in Gold
jrzygurl89 chapter 5 . 3/8/2013
I love the story.. Can't wait to read more..
DavisJes chapter 5 . 7/1/2010
Don't know why it took me so long to finally read this chapter. It leaves me wanting more. Love your work. Wish I had more time to read like I used it.
RadiantBeam chapter 5 . 9/28/2009
...

Oh, dammit. There goes my heart. I think you broke it.

Sad to say, I had a feeling this would happen... the way you wrote this fic really left the ending open to go both ways, and this early in the game Minako and Setsuna aren't in any position to actually be happy together. Minako's still struggling with Inanna and who she was, and Setsuna still needs to come to terms with her golden ghost and what she had to do when she died.

Of course, I'm an optimist so I don't think this ends here... there's still quite a number of ways it can go, especially since you're saying the story only gets more complex from here (does this mean a sequel might be in the works?).

Overall, damn good story no matter how short the chapters were. It did a good job of building up the emotions, and the ending is heartbreaking in the best of ways.

I look forward to anything else you write. :D
geniogene chapter 5 . 9/28/2009
Aww...a very nice story but a very "CRUEL" ending. Hey author why are you so cruel to make this ending. why aren't you answering my questions? I keep waiting. I mean everyword I said but I do feel very grateful on your point of view setsuna's personality. I hope to post my fic around this week. I hope you like the setsuna on my fic. thanks author!
geniogene chapter 4 . 8/30/2009
Hey, thanks for updating! I enjoyed this story.
aoiaya chapter 4 . 8/30/2009
Nice story! keep it up!
RadiantBeam chapter 4 . 8/29/2009
...

Aw, God, my heart.

Seems Minako's finally gotten the answers she's been searching for, and I'm quite curious to see how things will go in your epilogue. A part of me is still hoping for a happy ending, but no matter how it ends it'll always be one of my favorite SetsMina fics.

Update soon!
DavisJes chapter 4 . 8/29/2009
This is another pairing that does not get much love.
DavisJes chapter 3 . 8/29/2009
This would make an interesting longer fic.
RadiantBeam chapter 3 . 8/26/2009
Have I ever mentioned how I love the way you provide insight into Setsuna's mind? You have such a way of writing her; truly, it's beautiful.

So it seems now the time is coming when the girls will remember their past lives, and I'm rather interested to see the fall-out when Minako and Inanna become one and the same. Somehow, I don't think it'll be as bad as Setsuna is fearing; but then, I'm an optimistic person.

Update soon!
geniogene chapter 3 . 8/26/2009
This story is very well written. Even if you write it short but you were able to describe the characters emotion deep touching the heart of your readers just by reading the simple words you've chose. Amazing! I envy your writing skill.
SnowLion no Miko chapter 2 . 8/13/2009
I really like this story. I'm not much of a shojo ai reader, but I really like what you're doing with this. The chapters are short but very poignant and well written. Amazing work!
usagiharuka chapter 2 . 8/2/2009
please update this story. cant wait for an update:)
xtonnerre chapter 2 . 7/29/2009
great start. interested and waiting for possibly a part 3
gene chapter 2 . 7/29/2009
hey! it's a nice story. update soon. thanks!