Reviews for You were always My Love
PenName76 chapter 14 . 10/8/2009
Talk about drama! Interesting twist having Tanya help Bella with them being none the wiser about each other's place in Edward's life. Glad to see those two finally getting together though. As we all know, they need to be together.

My one criticism would be to watch your spelling. It's hard. No matter how many times I go through my own stories, I still miss things that I find later.

Great job!
twolden77 chapter 14 . 10/6/2009
Wow Tanya's friendship runs deep. It's so sweet that she's so protective of Bella. I wonder who's POV it will be in next?
DesolateDreamer chapter 14 . 10/3/2009
You've been very mean to poor old Bella :( I hope things brighten up soon.
Edwardfan1997 chapter 14 . 10/3/2009
Wow! Drama! I love it!
Vamps09 chapter 13 . 9/23/2009
please update soon, I can't wait to read what happens.
twolden77 chapter 13 . 9/21/2009
No! I hate cliffe's. And that was a good one. It was so exciting from EPOV. Oh, I can't wait for the next chapter. I hope your school committment dies down so you can have some time to focus on writing. Loved it.
Jaspersgurl1843 chapter 13 . 9/20/2009
i loved it i really loved it i favored this story and i will always continue to read every chapter please update soon
Edwardfan1997 chapter 13 . 9/19/2009
Wow! About a chapter left to go now!

This is good!
twolden77 chapter 12 . 9/7/2009
Great chapter! I'm so glad that Edward actually made it to Alaska. I can't wait for their reactions to each other. It's gonna be great!
bladzesword chapter 12 . 9/2/2009
well jess secret is out cant wait to see how the other react her to lying to them
Edwardfan1997 chapter 11 . 9/2/2009
no fair! im going to school tomoz!

make the most of the 6 days you have left!
Edwardfan1997 chapter 12 . 9/2/2009
no! dont leave it off there!

this is great! (*_*)
Jaspersgurl1843 chapter 12 . 9/2/2009
loved the story so much i thought u qiut it i was goning to cry i almost forget wat it was bout lol update soon
angela2805 chapter 12 . 9/2/2009
Good story! I cant wait to see what happens
Edwardfan1997 chapter 2 . 9/2/2009
oh no! victoria's gonna bite her!

the punctuation could be improved, but other than that, everything's great!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »