Reviews for Put Out the Garbage
Luvlia chapter 2 . 10/13/2009
That dream of Hotch's was powerful. I'm hoping that you're going to be working on this again, it's fascinating to me. I'm interested in seeing where you plan to go with it all and what your idea is for the UNSUB. I hope you're going to be coming back to this, I know I've said it twice now but it deserves to be said, :).
Akira Nishikawa chapter 2 . 9/10/2009
OMG gosh ...for a momemt I really believe that they were death...

Meh good chappie really, I'm amazed of how can you pull this together... for me it would be so difficult, definitely this shows how good you are at writing congrats.

Anyways, I'll waiting for your next chap. See you soon

XOXO

Akira
fangirlwithapen chapter 2 . 8/19/2009
this is cool! please update soon!
vliyu chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
I am happy to see you have started a CM story. I really enjoyed your fics from Naruto and can't wait to see where this story is going. There are some typos and awkward turn of phrases I had to read twice. So far, I like the pace you are setting- fast but with enough details to keep it interesting. Can't wait for other chapters! :)
martina chapter 2 . 8/2/2009
Good job, like the pace and the atmosphere of the story...))
Random Reader Person chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
I like this, please keep posting it. You've got the characters spot on.
Akira Nishikawa chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
WOW... I didn't know that you liked CM... Very good start! waiting for your next chappie

XOXO

Akira

P.S. Oh! yes I love them specially *soo cute*
ElmoSmelmo chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Hey, i love your story so far its great. Please update soon i can't wait to find out what happens next :) x