Reviews for No Need for Harry
Ashkan Dehno chapter 25 . 9/6
Damn this is a masterpiece and definitely needs to be read. And incredible job Author-san and keep up the amazing job you've done so far Damn this is a masterpiece and definitely needs to be read. And incredible job Author-san and keep up the amazing job you've done so far Damn this is a masterpiece and definitely needs to be read. And incredible job Author-san and keep up the amazing job you've done so far Damn this is a masterpiece and definitely needs to be read. And incredible job Author-san and keep up the amazing job you've done so far
This went from an amazing story to fucking retarded real quick. Faking his death was probably the most stupid plot decision you could have possibly made. Fuck you for ruining what was great.
Shinobi Gatana chapter 25 . 1/25
This story was nothing short of phenomenal. Well done.
Kaito chapter 25 . 11/7/2019
very good

Kaito is hungry wants to eat
bkerrmom1 chapter 25 . 9/24/2019
OMG this is absolutely the best crossover ever! Brilliant and so well written! I truly wish there were more of this type of storyline !
Lohoydo chapter 21 . 6/12/2019
Alastor: "Snape was summoned to heal him..."
"Wait." Harry said, "He was seriously injured, in front of you and trusting you and you healed him? Congratulations, you are now an admitted traitor for giving aid and comfort to the enemy. You could have just killed him or let him die."
And it if it was the latter, he still would have died to Harry fulfilling the prophecy.
WolfbrotherTitan chapter 11 . 4/20/2019
Not sure how I feel about a Harry/Ginny pairing, JK Rowling really didn’t do that idea any favors. Still, even just this little bit was almost more than she gave us, and she’s pretty enough to be an okay match just based on that alone so it’s not a big deal on it’s own.
WolfbrotherTitan chapter 4 . 4/20/2019
I just have to point out that dropping a ton of gold into the mundane market would greatly devalue gold, though I’m less sure what doing the same within the magical world would do, they do technically have the ability to just make gold via the philosophers stone...well, they did have that ability before Harry’s first year. I’m curious if you’ll address this idea or not, but it’s not necessary as more than filler, the story so far is very good though and I look forward too much to seeing where you went from here to continue this review.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2018
Pretty good story. Although I had to chuckle at the final omake as it solved most of my complaints as to why harry is doing things in a roundabout lame manner rather than just finishing it. Would have been a pretty short story otherwise. All in all, a good read. Please excuse my overly harsh review earlier. Trying to quit smoking. I’m ... crabby?
Guest chapter 14 . 12/13/2018
Faking his death was dumb. Fake drama. Roll eyes at the bullshit. This was pointless and is causing pain for no good reason. Hope this stupidity ends soon. I was happy there was a story were people seemed to use their brains but as soon as Harry went back to hogwarts, he became stupid as a brick again.
colinot chapter 25 . 10/17/2018
Salut, je suis français et j'adore ton histoire. J'adore l'univers de tenchi muyo, même si je ne suis pas aussi assidu que toi (j'ignorais que ryoko avait une petite sœur). Mais j'ai vraiment aimé cette histoire où tu as très bien réussi à mélanger les deux univers. J’espère que tu en fera d'autre des comme cela. Bonne chance pour la suite.

Hi, I'm French and I love your story. I love the world of tenchi muyo, even if I'm not as diligent as you (I did not know that Ryoko had a little sister). But I really liked this story where you were very good at mixing the two worlds. I hope you do some more like this. Good luck for the future.
Princess Asuna chapter 25 . 6/12/2018
Kinda disappointed you didn't have a scene with harry and friends taking Tonks into space to dispose of Voldy's body. Her reaction would have been quite amusing. That said I loved this story dispite not being a fan of a Harry and Ginny shipping.
DOS73 chapter 25 . 4/24/2018
Thank you for writing this story I quite enjoyed it very much and I hope you will continue to keep up the great work.
Guest chapter 25 . 4/24/2018
fucking shit don't read
Uzushiogakure chapter 18 . 1/19/2018
Tsunami is a Goddess one of three Washu is also one and I forgot the name of the last one they together created the universe among other universe and dimension, you should get your facts straight.