Reviews for No Need for Harry
cool
Blake2020 chapter 4 . 5/5
nice
Blake2020 chapter 3 . 5/5
good
Blake2020 chapter 2 . 5/5
Sweet
Blake2020 chapter 1 . 5/5
great
comodo50 chapter 25 . 4/19
I really liked this story and Tenchi is one of the few animes I've watched almost completely.
I liked your story! :)

And the omake is kind of a tl;dr of a tl;dr.

Fav'd and again, kudos to you!
pax-draconix chapter 1 . 4/15
Where's the chapter where Voodemort was revealed and Harry got the contract with the ministry he was planning?
MAJORMATT1234 chapter 9 . 4/10
MY god this is how I wish harry had handled umbrage were on the same page!
suziq968 chapter 25 . 2/10
This was very fun to read and I know absolutely nothing about Tenchi. You did a good job making the story last. I would have liked to see that Malfoy et all got expelled. I really wouldn't have minded them getting dead. Rapists deserve the worst. Snape also deserved prison time IMO but oh well. I think you gave a good explanation for why Harry had to take out Voldy also. All in all it was a great read.
Bronze chapter 25 . 11/5/2016
I started this once before but lost it. Now that I've had the chance to not only find it again but read the whole thing, I totally enjoyed it. I'm sorry to say but even after what Harry did to Voldy, Malfoy still didn't grow a useful amount of brain cells. It also is sad to see that at least three of the other Jr. Death Munchers didn't either. But then that group never were the sharpest knives in the draw anyways.
keichan2 chapter 25 . 11/3/2016
It was a nice story, and I had a lot of fan reading it!
And the omake was hilarious! :-D

Thanks for sharing!
deathgeonous chapter 2 . 10/19/2016
Hmm, I realized that I haven't read anything by you in a while, and so I went and looked you up. After see that, no, I haven't missed any updates by you, a distinct possibility I assure you, I decided to reread your fics, and I started with the only one you've finished, this one. Well, this is/was a good fic, so, thanks for writing this, and bye for now.
Saissa chapter 25 . 6/12/2016
Having never heard of this Tenchi Muyo Universe, I rather enjoyed this HP cross over!

Great writing!
Saissa chapter 19 . 6/12/2016
Mage sounds an awful lot like Davids ship in the 1986 Disney movie - Flight of the Navigator!
Penny is wise chapter 25 . 5/25/2016