Reviews for No Need for Harry
The only thing I didn't like is Dumbledore not trying to fight Harry for "turning Dark" and Harry not stringing his vicera all over the school like a bloody Christmas garland.
I'd just push Umbridge into one of those hyperspace portals and have the other end spit her out into the middle of space...or the fucking sun.
Bronze chapter 11 . 3/23
Now that's interesting. Harry and Ginny dating.
Bronze chapter 10 . 3/23
Harry was a naughty boy for that.
Bronze chapter 9 . 3/23
Umbridge was and always will be an idiot. She walking proof that most old pure blood families should be neutered and spayed within the first year of life.
Bronze chapter 8 . 3/23
Delores Umbridge is in for a rude surprise when she take on this Harry Potter.
Bronze chapter 7 . 3/23
Harry telling Dumby off is a long time past due.
Bronze chapter 6 . 3/23
Wow! Harry wised up over the summer and Dumby got dumber! You see Harry tell Dumby what his life was like at the Dursley's and as usual, Dumby ignores it. It doesn't fit in his world view or should that be Dumby's reality.
Bronze chapter 5 . 3/23
I knew Dumby would be a pain in the ass! He's nothing but a control freak.
Bronze chapter 4 . 3/23
Voldemort is so, so in deep shit!
Bronze chapter 3 . 3/23
This is great! Every chapter is a laugh!
Bronze chapter 2 . 3/23
I've never seen any of the Tenchi series anime but I've heard about them from the Crystal Hall story site. Most of the stories are quite funny.
Bronze chapter 1 . 3/23
I lost this story for a short but now that I've found it again I intend to finish it.
bronze chapter 1 . 3/17
Don't know much about the Tenchi animeas I've never seen it. However this story does sound interesting.
The Plot Bunny Whisperer chapter 25 . 3/4
Despite how much I really detest the canon pairing of Harry and Ginny (I was rooting for Luna in the books) I really liked this fic. It was a nice length, not too unbelievable, and you didn't make Harry too over-powered. I have to admit that if you had put the pairing in the summary or character list I likely would not have read it, so thanks for that oversight.

(My enjoyment has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that I just spent the last week watching four of the six Tenchi series and was hoping for a decent HP/Tenchi crossover.)

(Really.)