Reviews for Danny Phantom: The New Beginning
cartoonlover 1 chapter 10 . 10/29/2013
Come on please review! I love you story. And by the way 'goinghost' I'm goin ghost! *a ring appeared on my chest and split into two then one moved up and the other maces d!own, as soon as the transformation was complete, I was replaced by a Hazimat suit similar to Danny's.* now update or else! ( do you like my act?)
NeverLander852 chapter 5 . 3/17/2013
keep goin with this!
R chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
omg i love it i hope they do make this a real episode!i love danny phantom its the perfect tv show it has action,romance,GHOSTS,nerds and everything lol
anitahailey chapter 10 . 4/20/2012
Please come back and continue writing!
SpiderAndPhantom chapter 10 . 4/4/2011
*looks around* where's the rest? please come back...

*Poof, GoinGhost appears* *me cheers, throws party and Danny, Sam,Dani, Tucker and Jazz turn up to*

*Wakes up* aww it was just a dream :(
2Belle26 chapter 10 . 1/19/2011
Very good! I like it... But when was the last time you updated? I really want to read more, so please update soon! :). I want to find out if Danny ever defeats Dan!
Likes2Laugh chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
'So we get free scooters?'

LOL!
Romance and Musicals chapter 10 . 5/6/2010
NO! Danny come back!
CandyCoatedChocolate chapter 10 . 4/7/2010
so suspencefull! continue son this is awesome
GollaG chapter 10 . 1/30/2010
Wow, :) Intense. I loved it! I definatly hope you keep going. I think this show's the greatist in the world. I always hate it when some person somewhere doesn't see something good. Oh well. Can't wait till you update next.:)
Okami Kage Hachi chapter 10 . 1/2/2010
As always, well done and sorry about not reviewing last chapter :(

Anyway, I have a few questions, none of which have to be answered. I'm just curious.

1. Is Dan behind Danny's nightmares or is it some other enemies involved.

2. Is any of Danny's old enemies going to play a major role in the series?

3. Obviously there are four halfas in the Danny Phantom universe: Danny (duh), Vlad, Dani and Dan. What I'm wondering is if any other halfas that are going to appear in the story? Or are any other new characters going to make a appearence?

Again, you don't have to answer. In fact, if they suggest any kind of spoilers, I'd rather you didn't answer. As they say, the magics in the mystery after all (I really should stop watching Disney Channel movies).
starr1095 chapter 10 . 12/31/2009
o crap that aint good loved it though the last 2 chapters were amazing that was awsome i loved the chapters sorry it took me so long to review i loved it it was amazing please update soon it was awsome
Soulseekerthe13th chapter 10 . 12/29/2009
This is great! With pushes in just the right places (I don't think Vlad will ever be able to be that nice or apologetic without sounding or being sarcastic) this could be one of the best stories out there!
NinjaSheik chapter 10 . 12/28/2009
AWESOME! UPDATE SOON!
Tempest P. J. Stormbringer chapter 9 . 11/30/2009
This is really good. I can imagine this being the fourth season. Please update soon!

Karma