Reviews for Frauds
Fire2Ashes chapter 3 . 4/12/2010
This is very different to other R/S stories, i like it :)
Ellinell chapter 3 . 1/31/2010
Love this! Please continue!
JoneyHaleMalfoy chapter 3 . 9/12/2009
it was pretty good but it was kinda confuzzling a bit... continue it though im curious.
la Belle Luna Claire chapter 3 . 9/1/2009
This fic is so endearing! I absolutly love it! Rose and Scorpius are the cutest couple ever and I really like the sisuation that you've put them in. I can't wait for the next chapter!
LittlePlasticCastle chapter 3 . 8/25/2009
Ooh great chapter, I wonder why you found it so hard to write, it seemed very well written to me! Love the ambiguity, as always. Please update soon!
callmedaynuhh chapter 3 . 8/23/2009
hmm.. interesting turn of events
anon chapter 3 . 8/23/2009
love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it. Please write more!
tHe dAily ScRibbLeR chapter 3 . 8/23/2009
Ooh I love it! Seriously, a hilarious and totally original idea that seems completely believable for something that those two would do :) Can't wait for the next chapter!
CMarisa chapter 3 . 8/23/2009
I am sorry that this story is giving you trouble to write, because I really enjoy reading it. It is very well written and smart, a big change from some of the stuff I read. I really hope you will write more.
AngelicKat445 chapter 2 . 8/5/2009
very nice work. i anticipate the next chapter!
la Belle Luna Claire chapter 2 . 8/5/2009
Oh my gosh! I love this! It's so cute! I love Draco/Hermione pairings, and this is just adorable. I laughed so much. I can only imagine every Weasley and Potter coming up to poor Rose and hammering her about hanging out with a Malfoy! I wonder what the 'rentals are going to say about their little friendship!
CMarisa chapter 2 . 8/5/2009
You have a wonderfully written story here. I have really enjoyed the first two chapters. I liked the first one so much that I couldn't even pause to review that chapter before reading the second. So I hope you don't mind that I have only given you one review. Please continue and don't make us wait to long.
Pyromaniac-Girl chapter 2 . 8/5/2009
That was a good chapter! I like how Rose spoke in 'First Caps' as you called it (I tend to do that myself so it would be rather odd if I didn't like it but that is beside the point).

I also like that you alternate between the characters point of views, will this conitinue?

Have you ever watched the TV show 'Spaced'? Because, to me, the relationship between Scorpius and Rose is a bit like the relationship between the two main characters in it, undefinable but, they do care about each other. If this sounds like a load of insane-babble sorry about that.

Have a great day!
LittlePlasticCastle chapter 2 . 8/5/2009
Ambiguous relationship... I like that ! Please update soon !
Fake Empire chapter 2 . 8/4/2009
Aw, that was so cute! I love them being kind of friends! I can't wait to see what happens, so update soon!