Reviews for Allegra, The Forgotten
Guest chapter 6 . 1/1/2014
Oh, this is a very good story. I feared that it would be one of those intolerable stories stuffed with fluff between a guy and an own character, but this is truly developing, and at a very good pace as well. I'm wondering if Morgana is truly jealous or if she has had one of her dreams and for that she cannot bring herself to trust Allegra. Please I beg of you to continue with the story. It's really great :)
Jazz Bug chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Okay I just had to say this. Allegra is seriously the name of allergy medicine and another thing, only women of nobility are called Lady. Not just anyone who walks up to the guards.
RockaRosalie chapter 6 . 1/2/2013
DancerOfDanger chapter 6 . 11/5/2012
This is a very interesting story! I really like it! But one question. Does Allegra know that she has this power over emotions?
Deadly witch chapter 6 . 7/26/2012
Can't wait to see what happens next. Please update soon.
ravanstrawberry chapter 6 . 5/26/2011
Mason and Alex chapter 6 . 2/8/2011
love it xDD
BeckyBoo12221 chapter 6 . 12/1/2010

Really good keep it up,

Mad-3ie chapter 6 . 9/23/2010
Oh please please write the next chaptr soon!

I have written down your name and story title and come to ckeck whether another chapter has been posted EVERY DAY!

Please write the other!

Love u lots!

ilovesinging chapter 6 . 1/9/2010
oh poor allegra. she doesn't know what is going on. i know you have not updated since august but please update soon.
Sweety1516 chapter 6 . 12/27/2009
Please update...can't wait!
White As Snow chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Um, not trying to flame, but is Allegra a Mary Sue or what? Merlin's half sister, 'beautiful'.

Why does Uther take her in as a ward so easily? You know what he's like.

And how come you bash Morgana so much?
WTH chapter 6 . 12/24/2009
What a horrid piece of trash. Seriously. THIS IS THE BIGGEST MARY-SUE I have read in the merlin faniction archive.

Mary-Sue point

1. You made far too many spelling and grammatical errors. (One is too many)!

2. You dishonoured and disrespected Morgana, and anyone pretty and powerful, for your own benefit.

3. Your character 'Allegra' is far too beautiful and seems to have no flaws.

4. The 'spell' on her is just a convenient way for everyone to like her. This so predictable and stupid.

5. You need to elaborate on the curse on her.

6. The characters (ALL OF THEM) are acting...strange and OOC.

7. Even if Uther believed what she said it DEFINETLY would not impulse him on making her his ward. Bull.

8. You need to elaborate way more on the Dragon scene with Allegra.

9. When she started crying it was really odd because you wrote: "she collapsed and cried... she didn't move for several hours." She cried for several hours what the hell! That makes no sense whatsoever.

10. The great dragon believed that Allegra looks like Merlin. Does that mean she has his nose, eyes, ears or physique? Cause if she would look very weird and not so pretty.

Well... these are my critisisms, work on your story. A lot.
applesandcaptainswan chapter 6 . 12/19/2009
Oh no! Poor Allegra, first she's being hunted down and then she has this gift that doesn't seem to be very good at all! That and she's supposed to stay away from Arthur and Merlin ( It's just all round sadness, huh?

I can't wait for the next chapter! Please please update soon!
CrayonsPink chapter 6 . 10/2/2009
Great job! I really liked it; I can't wait to see what happens next!