Reviews for My Heart Holds Three
MsLiss chapter 34 . 2/11
Thank you for a lovely story.

I would live to see it rounded out with an epi one day ️
twlightbella chapter 34 . 2/26/2014
Edward and Bella get married and Bella has a son named Brady
linemoon chapter 32 . 10/4/2013
epilogue?
Fortheloveoftwilight chapter 15 . 8/22/2013
Why is Bella so needy? Why does she cares what Billy thinks. He hates her si effing what. You have a son to take care of, you need nothing from him. Jeez what a pathetic woman. But otherwise love love this story.
crazycats7 chapter 34 . 4/15/2013
I really like this story. I hope that you will finish it eventually.
crazycats7 chapter 23 . 4/15/2013
I know he had some sort of love for her, but he didn't really think about Bella. I've been in Bella place, but the worse happened, I forgave the first time, but I couldn't do it the second. He should have been stronger and told her on the doorstep to just leave. I realize he needed closure, but he should have talked to Bella first.
ranahd chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
an other beautiful story by its-rpattz-baby :) thanks for sharing it
Embrysgirl009 chapter 30 . 10/15/2012
story
i love it
dbpbatm chapter 34 . 11/17/2011
I enjoyed your story! Thanks for sharing it. I guess no epilogue?
cmtaylor531 chapter 34 . 11/9/2011
I loved this. it was amazing
kaday chapter 34 . 11/8/2011
I enjoyed this story. Thank you
yagalinus0420 chapter 34 . 9/11/2011
Absolute beautiful story! Loved it from beginning to end...never a dull moment! I hope you post the epilogue soon so we cn make room for a new story by yours truly ;) I have fell in love with your writing style and can't wait to see what you have for us next! Please update soon! I hate to see such a great story end...but there's always the next one to look forward too! LOVED IT!
linemoon chapter 33 . 7/27/2011
WHERE IS THE EPI?

I LOVE THIS FIC,

PLEASE UPDATE
Lahragal chapter 34 . 3/20/2011
I have really enjoyed this story. I am glad that the drama was at a minimum and when it did occur it did not last forever. I look forward to reading the epilogue.

Keep up the great writing
Lahragal chapter 8 . 3/18/2011
Great chapter and really enjoying it. I did notice that in EPOV where he leaves Bella's house (day she met with Billy) it immediately jumps to Edward's discussion about the engagement to Tanya. It seems to be missing some paragraphs.