Reviews for A Tudor Dynasty
Such a good story! Please update
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
Is this a rip off of Philippa Gregory's "The Constant Princess"? At the beginning it sounds like you're almost quoting that part of the book verbatim...
GalanthaDreams chapter 12 . 4/25/2014
It's so remarkably sweet, I hope one day you find inspiration for it again.
KingdomHeartsNerd chapter 8 . 11/20/2013
I like this story. More please!
If I am honest, I always imagined that Arthur, being weaker than Henry and not often riding, would get fatter than him in much less time.
oneilish32 chapter 12 . 9/25/2013
Just reread this story two years after the first time I read it. Still awesome. Please update
Robin4 chapter 12 . 8/5/2011
Oh, what a heartbreaking place to leave off! I just discovered this story and tore right through it, and I'm loving every moment. I'm really enjoying the problems you have put before Arthur and Katherine, and how you've not made them perfect-just oh so human. Well done!
princessmaryfan chapter 12 . 5/16/2011
please update, I love the story you have created and would love to read more. Come back and continue with this story.
KoAfan chapter 12 . 4/27/2011
I have just found this story and I love it. Please PLEASE continue with it. I cannot wait to see what happens next.
unnamed visitor chapter 3 . 7/22/2010
I hate to break it to you Henry but you had your chance to be king in another life and you blew it BIG TIME.
unnamed visitor chapter 12 . 7/22/2010
I have been reading this story since day 1 and I think you are doing a great job. It's sad Katherine's mother died. At least Arthur was there to comfort her. I like the Arthur/Katherine relationship and that Katherine has the love and family that was denied her in real life. If Katherine's second baby does turn out to be a girl I think that she should be named Isabella after her grandmother. Please update soon.

Arthur & Katherine Forever
Loving-Chakra chapter 12 . 7/14/2010
Ooh! I wonder why I didn't review this when I read it?

Ah well~

I love love loved it! So dreamy a couple. More I want to see please
Cate Parr chapter 11 . 6/11/2010
This is fantastic.

It's so nice to see Katherine and Arthur get a happy life, instead of their rather unhappy Historical ends. I really love you charectorisation of both Arthur and Katherine, and the rest of the Royal family is written very well too - especially My Lady the King's Mother and Elizabeth of York.

I can't wait for an update, and I look forward to finding out the sex of the new baby!
MagdalynV chapter 12 . 6/5/2010
It's been a while since I wrote any kind of review, but after reading this story I did feel the need to compliment your writing. I was happy to see this story, because I was longing to read some story in which Arthur didn't end up dead.

I like your version of Katherine, and I like how you portrayed love between the two of them. I hope you'll update soon.

Also, I have to admit I'm little worried over Henry, I have some strangest feeling he will do something not too good. And Margaret Beaufort really irritates me, so I was cheering when Katherine played that trick on her for the Twelfth Night.

All in all, I loved your story and I really hope you'll update this today, perhaps :D
OffWithHerHead chapter 12 . 5/29/2010
This is FANTASTIC! Wonderful chapter PLEASSSSEEE update soon.
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 12 . 5/26/2010
poor katherine at the end... so glad she had arthur there to support her, though. i loved their banter in this, about baynard's, and i enjoyed the more intro. nice maria/charles as well - i find it also ironic, since brandon's historical wife catherine was maria's daughter... (the show's version doesn't seem to be.)