Reviews for Merlin's Rules
Nightwings chapter 4 . 3/28/2014
Buddy,... With my review, you have thirty.
(creepily cheerful voice)And yet, you haven't updated? Huh! Well I have a rule for you! Don't mess with impatient readers!;)
Akashi Furiname chapter 4 . 6/24/2013
Oh please please please with a cherry on top continue! I really like it. :D
Guest chapter 4 . 5/6/2013
Not impressed when people say they won't update unless they get reviews. Have confidence in your work regardless of reviews. You're a good writer.
Mysti chapter 4 . 2/6/2013
WOW!
NikkiCookie chapter 3 . 1/7/2013
Advice: GET A BETA. You're grammar is fine, it's just there are a large amount of typos. So please find a beta. Or beta yourself. It's a really good concept for a story though. Without the typos it would be MARVELLOUS.
Merlin lover chapter 4 . 12/17/2011
This is really good x
liyana chapter 4 . 6/29/2011
i really like your way of writing and i definitely enjoy reading it .. i hope more from you
Whirlwind421 chapter 4 . 12/31/2010
Poor Merlin! Arthur is so cruel! Great story!
Mad-3ie chapter 4 . 9/23/2010
Hey!

Remember im the one who was begging u to update on:

Allega, The forgotten.

I got bored so looked up ur other stories. This is really good!

AMAZING actually!

Please keep writing! (even if u dont get 5 reviews!)

Just know that there is one girl out there who admires your work and is your number one fan!

WOOOOOOOOOO! GO SAMFRIZ45!
cooking-ninja18 chapter 4 . 8/14/2010
c'mon, you have 21 reviews now? can you please update soon? this story is way too amusing not to continue!
darkgemthewildcat chapter 4 . 2/17/2010
the story says chapter 3 but its the 4th same with the second
darkgemthewildcat chapter 2 . 2/17/2010
LOL thats the best prank EVER i wish i had magic so i chould do that to my sister!
F8WUZL8 chapter 4 . 1/21/2010
it's a good fanfic... so... tHIS IS A REVIEW SO UPDATE!
Vuurvlieg chapter 4 . 9/20/2009
Ok, this is fun :D. What's the next one gonna be? Do there exist any positive rules about him. Or just rules about 'how to get Arthur to not get himself killes'? It would probably make life easier :P.
breezyyy chapter 4 . 8/14/2009