Reviews for The Crimson
em chapter 1 . 3/9
holy s*** that was AWESOME! i love love LOVE it. thanks for sharing! :)
AmityTris4 chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Holy shit, that was beautiful
Robin.D chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
wow that was good :):):):)
Sailaranel chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Such a lovely take on the two of them.
I enjoyed your style, it conveyed all the necessary emotions and scenarios. Your concluding paragraphs on the legend etc, was very interesting :)
xoBrandyxo123 chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
God, this is my favorite one shot ever. If I'm ever wanting something to re-read, then I go back to this. I know its supposed to be a one shot, but do you ever think of adding onto it? Perhaps in a series. I'd love to see more, perhaps even a run in with the cullens? I hope so.
Siriusly Sirius Black chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
oh my god the ending was so gorgeous fuck
jurodgers chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
wow-ie that was beautiful!
WhimsicallyAwkward chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Sooo, this was slightly amazing :)
she's just dreaming chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
"I'm still, but I'm not Bella, not your Bella. Your Bella drank warm sodas, tripped over air, blushed over everything, and talked in her sleep. I can't even look you in the eye."
i love this line.
i also love the last bit too.
the characterizations are nice and i like how everything is symmetric and flowing.
the story was bittersweet, a little bit heartbreaking, and just really, really, lovely.
An Avid Reader Forever chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
i loved this one shot so much,
wrightwillys chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
This is a great story. I wish you would flesh it out into a multi chapter fic...but only of you finish it!)
grempler1 chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
This was sooooooo so good. I absolutely loved it. Thank you for a great, if somewhat short, read. Thank you.
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
awesomeness. :D
Creamed Cheese chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Wow! really enjoyed this!
wsm021 chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
I have been looking for this story for a while, I really need to be favouriting things.