Reviews for The Crimson
orchidluv chapter 1 . 4/22
I have read every one of your twilight fics and holy mother of all things...you are amazing!
Born in 20th Century chapter 1 . 1/29
This is beautiful, thank you so much for sharing your writing :)
Kellsabelle chapter 1 . 1/3
I love this! Your writing is beautiful
em chapter 1 . 11/27/2015
this piece is just so amazing. especially the ending about how the wolf is there because she is running and alive. this is actually the story that made me like jacob/bella - i normally prefer non-canon couples and anything where edward is alone and miserable ;)
thanks for sharing :)
em chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
holy s*** that was AWESOME! i love love LOVE it. thanks for sharing! :)
AmityTris4 chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Holy shit, that was beautiful
Robin.D chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
wow that was good :):):):)
Sailaranel chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Such a lovely take on the two of them.
I enjoyed your style, it conveyed all the necessary emotions and scenarios. Your concluding paragraphs on the legend etc, was very interesting :)
xoBrandyxo123 chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
God, this is my favorite one shot ever. If I'm ever wanting something to re-read, then I go back to this. I know its supposed to be a one shot, but do you ever think of adding onto it? Perhaps in a series. I'd love to see more, perhaps even a run in with the cullens? I hope so.
Siriusly Sirius Black chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
oh my god the ending was so gorgeous fuck
jurodgers chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
wow-ie that was beautiful!
WhimsicallyAwkward chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Sooo, this was slightly amazing :)
she's just dreaming chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
"I'm still, but I'm not Bella, not your Bella. Your Bella drank warm sodas, tripped over air, blushed over everything, and talked in her sleep. I can't even look you in the eye."
i love this line.
i also love the last bit too.
the characterizations are nice and i like how everything is symmetric and flowing.
the story was bittersweet, a little bit heartbreaking, and just really, really, lovely.
An Avid Reader Forever chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
i loved this one shot so much,
wrightwillys chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
This is a great story. I wish you would flesh it out into a multi chapter fic...but only of you finish it!)