Reviews for More Than A Pretty Face
NickTonyK chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Loved it!
Georgi1961 chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
There are very few things in life that can't be made better with warm milk! And, of course, the Judge didn't really want milk at all, right? Just wanted to check on the kid.

The last line-says it all. Your dialogue is always just so spot on. Always, always a pleasure to read.

Now, stay where there's internet...we need more ;-)

Georgi
Anon chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
A new story is welcome (and quite good). Thanks, Jaz. I thought perhaps the incredible effort for Brian would cause the best writers to retire their respective pens. I'm pleased that people remain interested. My best to the usual suspects.
302pilot chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
I love the way you fill the gaps-and all the call backs to the episode were brilliant. Very enjoyable read as always-Thanks for sharing.

CB
rainy day chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
good story
JeanneZ84 chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Sometimes You get in dangerous situations but doing it for a friend is definantly well worth all the hassle.

This is what Mark and Milt always end up doing for each other.

It was truly the best thing that could have are truly lucky to have that in a are so many people in this world who really don't have that close of a friendship.

I loved this story.I could imagine how disastrous the kitchen was and all there expressions and just everything.

I thoroughly enjoyed the very nice read.

JeanneZ84
owlcroft chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Your stories are always right on the mark in terms of character and dialogue and actions - never a false step or remark that doesn't sound like it came straight from them. Beautiful expositions of said character and just the correct amount of emotions involved and shown. Besides all that, you write clearly, grammatically, and involvingly. The downside to all this? That you get people crabbing at you to write more!

Please do. And soon!
L.M.Lewis chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
The bit about the persistently clinging dust-a very chilling impression.

And here's Mark, berating himself for having been duped by yet another shady lady, when he trips over something far more solid than a hedge. He can't reveal his discovery, though, to someone who would only be embarrassed to be outed as a guy who cares.

Very good stuff, employing all the defensive tactics we'd expect from these two as they fence around the Big Issues.

A mug of warm milk to you, my dear!