Reviews for Not Quite Human
Aguna chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Great story
awertvegtr chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Femslash, Susan, Angua, and Ankh Morpork... My god, I think this just may be my favourite fanfic of All Time.

I love it! So fluffy, funny, and Terry-Pratchetty... Amazing!
NadezhdaSt chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
This is well... great! Job well done, I absolutely loved your story!
sylphxpression chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
YOU NEED TWARN PEOPLE! don't just dump SLASH ON OUR HEADS!
Mad Possum chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Nice work.

Tbe footnote "but the image of a wolf falling through the air is funnier, it's something to do with the number of legs" really got me... some how, it seemed entirely appropriate. Also like the comments on certain phrases being trans-linguistic!

It always surprises me how few fics feature these two meeting... there was one called Under a Waxing Moon which... seems have to been taken down, annoyingly... and I tried writing one (Well met by Candlelight) without the slash (didn't think I could do it justice). Nice to know that another one has joined the world of the internet, and a good one at that.
Hugger-Of-Trees chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Nicely done. Loved the inclusion of "Fingers" and "Thumb" and the footnotes were excellent.

Now I'm stuck with this smile on my face at the thought of young Sam Vimes in the hands of Miss Susan. Oh boy, that's gonna be one clear thinking boy when he grows up.
igbogal chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Cute and sweet...it's funny how a few drinks can make even Susan, Miss Composure, let her hair down a little ;) I liked the way you included other Watch members and the Death of Rats too, all in-character. Fine work!
A.A. Pessimal chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
"They were called Fingers and and Thumbs because together they made one totally useless thief."

I love it, well done! Super idea well executed.

If it interests you, Angua also has a bi-curious moment in my shirt story "Amateur Hour". (It's an immutable law of nature that on a girls' night out, somebody otherwise in a happy relationship will get so drunk that she has a wholly ill-advised snog - at least - with entirely the wrong person...)
Mackon chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Nice, liked how you did the characters and the little touches of Pratchett like the footnotes.

thanks for sharing.
Destenys Angel Pyra chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
so first review

the story was really funny and very well written:)