Reviews for Love Letter
Famingo chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
Gorgeous, beautiful and heartbreaking. I had the feeling something like this had happened, but even so, I was so sad. Many cultures and religions, including my own, believe that burning something will return it to spirit on the breath of the winds. Sad that he got in trouble for burning the letter, but totally understand.
staceygirl aka jackbauer chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
good grief. excuse me while i jump off a cliff now.

that was pretty pretty freaking sad. im about to cry. I hate you a little. Well no i dont. Sheesh. I thought he loved bella the whole time. But no he loved the pixie. You... sheesh... you! Ugh. ok going to vote for you.
arfalcon chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Oh, that was heartbreaking. And yet really wonderful. I loved it.
MeiSun chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Damn! This was so sad throughout, but the ending was just... tragic.

Well done and very poignant. :'(
cabr chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Wow, that was really lovely and very, very sad! I had never read your stuff. I can see now that I will HAVE to read Murmur. Everyone raves about it. Since your wiritng was so beautiful here I am sure Murmur will be great.

Again, thanks for this, beautiful.
calricjes82 chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
That was so good/sad! You have some weird connection or voodoo magic that makes Jasper so real and present. Thank you for that.
kirmit chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
aw that made me cry.

dangit I was trying to write fluff, but I love Jasper and had to read.

It was beautiful. Thank you for sharing.
mystripedskirt chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
This was so beautiful. I love reading stories that delve into Jasper's psyche.
Britt-a-water chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
this is sad. Jasper is heartbreaking. Goodluck in the contest this was well written!
SweetDulcinea chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Oh...chills! That was beautifully done in so few words. What a gift you have ) This was fantastic, and I'm really looking forward to reading your full length story!
johannal chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
I just... I just... I just don't have words to describe the feeling surging inside of me at the moment after reading this.

Elle, I'm crying. I think it is saying enough.

Thank you for sharing this heartbreaking story with us.
ahizelm chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
For the record, my emo-ness was the reason I hadn't reviewed this yet. *sadtimes*

"With this ink wrapped around me like a blanket, I am comforted as I lie in bed at night. Everywhere I go, it’s almost as if I am not alone. Almost."

"I hope that this... finds you. I don’t know what to believe anymore but if fire can take, I have to think it can give, as well. It’s only fair. I will leave it to bring my words to you."

Yeah. That's the sound of my heart breaking. *wipes a tear away*

This is astonishingly beautiful - simple, succint and I think that when I initially read it, I could only stare at the screen when it was done, a slight pout on my lips and with my brow slightly furrowed. Really, really well done, lovely. Even if I wanted to cry.

my2galspal chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
This is one of my favorites so far. Fantastic, original idea. Thank you so much for sharing it. Best of luck in the contest.
Thirdnlst chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Absolutely beautiful and emotional. I felt Jasper's pain and his love.

Wow, just WOW...and where do we vote?
BamaBabe chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Wow. Just... wow. Very powerful and very sad.
99 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »