Reviews for Love Letter
hearyoumee chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Aww, the end made me cry. This was a beautiful story, you did a good job!
lemonbutt chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
why would he start a fire?
clairdeluneisgreat chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Beautiful. i really enjoyed this. thank you for sharing.
veggirl3 chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Holy crap I was not expecting this story to be so emotional, it completely took me off guard. Wow. I rarely tear up from fics, but I actually CRIED in this one it touched me so deeply. Fuckawesome fic and by an even more awesome writer
theladyingrey42 chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Wow. This is gorgeous and sad and profoundly evocative. The image of his reaction to the tattoos and to the girl he tried to date are really haunting. The idea that he was burning his letter to her at her grave as a way to reach her was a masterful touch.

Artfully done.
lovelyinherbones chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Dude. Dude. That was fucking mind blowing. I don't know if I was more surprised by the fact that it was an E/B J/A, or more amazed by the incredible writing and insanely unique plot. Well...obviously the latter, but both in combination...like I said, fucking mind blowing. You're brilliant.
xtothey chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Wow. That totally made me tear up. Great job.
MaleficentKnits chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
I felt... I knew... where you were headed with this story. I could barely read it for the pain you've put in my heart. truly beautiful... what a wonderful story.
ccl-x chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
AWW! that last bit really brought tears to my eyes :'( that was such a good chapter :) i loved it (Y) i like how you described his feelings :) xoxo
SkyNic chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Beautifully written. It brought tears to my eyes.
SubtlePen chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
that was the most beautifully haunting short story i've ever read - inside or outside the fandom. you could change the names and publish this in a heartbeat, and i'd buy a bookfull more just like it. well done. beautifully done. thank you.

my soapbox:

so few people grasp the depth of meaning behind body ink, and casually think they can expect an honest answer to "so, what does that thing on your arm mean?" so many of us mark our bodies merely for decoration and aesthetics, but far many more do so to memorialize a moment, or a person, or an aspect of ourselves we hope never to forget. just becasue it's on our skin, however, doesn't mean we want to share it with you... i still struggle from time to time with how to answer that question, without dishonoring the true meaning behind them.

ink can be just as vivid a mark on our bodies as that from a burn, or an amputation... before you ask what that tattoo means, think to yourself, would i ask a person missing a leg what it meant to them?
NCChris chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
I was crying the second I figured out what happened! BRILLIANT!
ZarzK chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Love the dark to this story! Looking forward to the next chapter!
acirelemagne chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
lordy...for the small amount of words written you have created one amazing story...emo, but amazing! So so good.
Taz65 chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
That was so good! So much emotion and love. Excellent.
99 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »