Reviews for Even Spider Monkeys Fall
georgiporgi97 chapter 7 . 5/7/2013
This is really good! Please finish it!
Ashley chapter 2 . 9/11/2010
:) Gotta love Tiva.
Aurelie G chapter 3 . 10/1/2009
ananas103 chapter 7 . 9/6/2009
Great Story! I hope that you write a sequel!
The Go Getter chapter 7 . 8/11/2009
Aww, that was so sweet :] Really liked it :)
jexa101 chapter 7 . 8/10/2009
this is a very good story ) good job keeping them in character I think ziva's thoughts were very her... xD

felicitaciones de verdad me encanto...

te quedo muy MUY buena
TivaIsTheBest chapter 7 . 8/9/2009
aw. I so loved reading this story :)

I loved the last line!

this should be interesting ;] haha

I will definatley be reading the sequal [:
SpecialAgentWho13 chapter 7 . 8/6/2009
Very good! I really enjoyed your story, nice job! Looking forward to a sequel. You should add more of the rest of the team into it also (Gibbs, McGee, Abby, Ducky..). Just a thought. Good job :)
Oya Yansa chapter 2 . 8/6/2009
I'm really enjoying this story a lot. I'm really liking that Ziva is totally puzzled by Tony's behavior towards her and am looking forward to seeing where you take this. I also find it very refreshing to read a story by an author who is grammatically correct in their writing. I'm a bit fussy where spelling and grammar are concerned, as I minored in English. You're doing a great job with the plot and with the actual writing of the story. Keep up the good work!
kingshammer chapter 7 . 8/6/2009
very nice story. A sequel would be great. I've not concrete ideas for you, but you can go in any direction with it.
shallwedance9 chapter 7 . 8/5/2009
Oh! I like this alot! Please go on!
luvztorite chapter 7 . 8/5/2009
Great chapter! Please update soon. I'm enjoying your story.

VivaZiva chapter 7 . 8/5/2009
Thank you for this excellent "hospital chapter", it was very well done, very original.

And thank you for the whole story. A sequel ? Oh yeah, I'll be there. I would love to see Tony taking care of Ziva at home and getting on her nerves... ;)
DoveFeathersAndSnowFlurries chapter 7 . 8/5/2009
Great story! it was fun and light! loved it and can't wait for more!
ChampionCharlie chapter 7 . 8/5/2009