Reviews for Feelings of Superiority
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 1/16
Go, McGee.
beulah2013 chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
SO what're their degrees in?
Kagome Avalon chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
That was great.

Did Tim ever find out what Master's Degrees that Tony and Gibbs has? Does he ever give Tony the respect he deserves? Does he tell Ziva about it? Does she know what Gibbs & Tony has for thier education?
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Interesting. I would like to find out what degree did they take? I'm curious, very curious.
Jace Blackheart chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
please contimue
karlii chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Too bad you didn't decide to make this more than a one shot. I like competent!Tony stories.. ones where his education is discussed.
NickTonyK chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Really good! Should be a follow-up about what McGee finds out. Plus I'm curious about what kind of Masters they have.
katesari chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
like it! bye
Siludia chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Any intentions of telling us what the degrees are in?

Love it, even if it left me hanging!
SithelfJen chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
I would love to see a sequel to this story
PJ in NH chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Great little story..a gem, tty for writing and posting.
L Quinn chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
I am a huge fan of NCIS and love your stories. I would love to see a follow up to this...hint...hint. Keep them coming.
A-zla chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Very interesting! And now I'm curious. What is Tony's degree in? I'd guess - anthropology? Music? I hope you'll continue it!
USAFChief chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Oh, my, my, my! I know some of my employees over the years have wondered the same about me. This is perfect.

Thank you for putting a big smile on my face.
lunamoonangel chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
OMG you can't end it like this I need more! What happens when he finds out? How does ziva react? COME ON I NED MORE! PLEASE!