Reviews for Feelings of Superiority
laraquick chapter 1 . 4/8
I'd be interested in the results of McGee's searches for Tony and Gibbs' qualifications. And seeing him eat his disrespectful words.
Sarai chapter 1 . 5/20/2016
Sequil?
bookgirl113 chapter 1 . 5/10/2016
Are you planning on continuing this? Because it's a great start and I'd love to see McGee taken down a peg or two from his natural arrogance.
Unhappy Reader chapter 1 . 2/13/2016
Your story resolves nothing. Tim still feel superiority and rightly so in his mind, because he assumes it is an easy Master. Since you don't tell your reader what kind a master Tony has, for all we know Tim is right.
bjq chapter 1 . 1/22/2016
sequel please
flower pot girl chapter 1 . 4/16/2015
The trouble with assumptions, Tim.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 3/7/2015
I like it. Catch ya on the flip side.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 1/16/2015
Go, McGee.
beulah2013 chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
SO what're their degrees in?
Kagome Avalon chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
That was great.

Did Tim ever find out what Master's Degrees that Tony and Gibbs has? Does he ever give Tony the respect he deserves? Does he tell Ziva about it? Does she know what Gibbs & Tony has for thier education?
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Interesting. I would like to find out what degree did they take? I'm curious, very curious.
Jace Blackheart chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
please contimue
karlii chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Too bad you didn't decide to make this more than a one shot. I like competent!Tony stories.. ones where his education is discussed.
NickTonyK chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Really good! Should be a follow-up about what McGee finds out. Plus I'm curious about what kind of Masters they have.
katesari chapter 1 . 1/31/2011