Reviews for Hatred
Alle9009 chapter 3 . 6/6/2013
Whoa. Pretty epic. This is *good*. If you're ever a writer, I'll be supporting you all the way. You're writing is good. And the poor twins...
reminiscent-afterthought chapter 3 . 4/16/2010
This was very well written. An introspection into Kouji's mind. And despite the fact that Duskmon was trying to kill him, it was Kouji who was the ruthless one, while Duskmon hesitated...

Anyway, great story. One of which I just like reading over and over again and never get tired of it. One thing I cant imagine though is Kouji embarrassing Kouichi "beyond all cuteness", but that's probably because I have no siblings of my own, and basically grew up alone despite the fact that I live with my parents. I guess its that kind of thing that you have to experience to know. And siblings are an area in which I am severely lacking (so is sympathy, come to think of it).

Good luck with everything. Just curious to know, are you IB exams in May or November?
digigirl02 chapter 3 . 10/20/2009
How sad.
digigirl02 chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
I loved it, I think you wrote Kouji's thoughts really well.
bagel chapter 2 . 10/7/2009
This middle to end part is SO GOOD! I keep reading it over and over for some reason.
MUDKIPMON chapter 3 . 8/31/2009
This story is, like, Oh My Wow. Its AMAZING! I feel like it's really Koji talking. At one point I thought Koji really WAS talkin and writing this story! It really shows Koji and Kouichi's experiences. I SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY ABSOLUTELY ABSOLUTELY ABSOLUTELY LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS STORY!
Dawn of Daylight chapter 3 . 8/17/2009
wow... thats all i can really say is wow. i can usually kisten to music when i read but there was so much intensity and emotion in this piece of work that i had to read it in silence. this was truely amazing im sorry u dont have more reviews but just know that u really should.
sweet.summer.rain chapter 3 . 8/10/2009
This makes me feel so bad for both of them. I watched these episodes a few days ago, and this really completes it, fills in all the gaps.

I want you to know that I think this is some seriously good introspective writing. I've been reading your other story, Fate, and just happened upon this one from your profile. I'm glad I did.

Thank you for posting!
Muffin chapter 3 . 8/3/2009
This story was really great, a very good way to end a long day of hard work. It was very entertaining all the way through. I connected very easily to the characters through your writing and felt for them. You're a very good writer, I hope to read more from you. :)
Kaily yami chapter 3 . 8/3/2009
I know you may feel a bit unsatisfied and put off because your beautiful talents are going unnoticed and it’s very hard to gain motivation when you can’t seem to even get your foot in the door. I also understand if your only reason for continuing is because you enjoy writing so much and for the few people who enjoy it.

It concerns me that you have so few reviews for such a thought-out, deep and entertaining piece so I hope you get a lot more. You sincerely deserve them for sure. Just know however, I found it incredibly inspirational and enjoyed it immensely.

Yes, thank you for making me so happy by writing such a great story for my favorite characters.
TobiGB chapter 3 . 8/3/2009
THis story was really well writen it was just so amazeing! I enjoyed this story just like I enjoyed your other story fate. I just want to say keep up the good work and I liked how told everything in kouji's pov but like kouichi he shouldn't be blameing himself for what happened anyway great story. :)
rmiller92 chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Wow, that was long. I absolutely loved the beginning. It was funny. I also loved your interpretation of the events between Kouji and Kouichi. I wanted so badly to give Kouichi a hug during Kouji and Kouichi's little talk. He seemed so sad and lost. Anyways, great job.