Reviews for love me dead
CharmSparks11833 chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Heartbreaking, but so well-written... amazing
Capp'n chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
WOWWWW. all i can say is WOW.
Not Like the Other Souls chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Wow...such a sad ending. But I liked it anyway. Seth/Jane is one of my favorite crack pairings. Keep it up!
StarPaw Writer chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Even though it's a unhappy ending... I.. like it.

XD
Point Taken chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Oh I love this! It's so bittersweet, but not really.

Oh the Angst!

Nice, I love Ludo’s lyrics at the beginning. My personally favorite part of the song. :)
apricot.pie chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
love, love, love, love

i now need to be sent back to rehab, but not quite yet.

i want to continue enjoying this crack :]
this-heart chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Amazing, really. I love the description and Jane's vulnerability even though she ended up killing him... Really beautifully written. Loved it!
gunpowder perfume chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
You just made me enjoy a Twilight fanfic.

It's a miracle.
SecretBox chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
No, Seth! WHERE WILL IT END, MAHOU?

But no, this is sweet, and sad, and tragic, and I love it. Everyone's so in-character, Seth being his typical adorable self even until the very end; and Jane you nailed too, of course. /

It was so sad, tears welled up in my eyes. Every single line in this was so powerful and only aided in the build-up to the ending- and what an ending it was. It was beautifully done m'dear, so emotive and wow- just wow.

&& btw, I was totally listening to 'Warning Sign' (Coldplay) when I read this, and it fit so perfectly.. [

[So I crawled back into your open arms,

Yes I crawled back into your open arms,]

See? So heartbreakingly perfect. You have a true talent for angst. Now I'm all sadface.

sambox
leydyan22 chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
interesting! keep it up.
Paosheep chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
I really like this style you've been using. There's a certain elegance to the parallel structure, and it really adds some bite to what is already something worth reading.

Good job.