Reviews for Yuki onna
TheLostArchivist chapter 1 . 12/4/2020
This has a really interesting and promising start. I hope that you get the chance to release the next chapter soon, but after all this time I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much.
WillItWork chapter 1 . 10/24/2018
Well, the second chapter never happened, but this was a great set-up for an interesting concept. Originally, I thought the Neva was some sort of Christmas reference, but the last name together makes a Neverwinter pun, which I assume was the intention.

Overall, a believable character slip, lots of growth potential, no one's stupidly overpowered, and keeping into the theme.

thanks for sharing.
Hikari Nova chapter 1 . 8/24/2018
revive and update this please it's really interesting
MoonlitSn0wstorm chapter 1 . 3/27/2016
Lovely Story, Mastari Yuki Onna. I do hope this gets updated.
Gekkou Yoko chapter 1 . 1/11/2016
I do so wish you would come back and write this fic some more, or maybe post whatever you have written if you intend to abandon it :/ It is such a amazing fic, and the only one of it's kind as well.
discb chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
Great lil fic!
Xanthia Sorel chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
This has been an intriguing, enjoyable story that I'm curious to see who this great grandmother was and how she is connected to the Potters and what will becomes of his/her third year of Hogwarts and if Harry/Neva will meet anyone associated the Winters to instruct her in the proper ways to act.
DWM chapter 1 . 4/21/2015
Ah well, it's 2015 already. Seems the story went into the freezer. :-(
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
i guess your luck abandoned you
darkpaladin12 chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Love this story so far It is well written on gets you hooked.
darkplayer35 chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Interesting story start. It has potential and I hope you continue it. Please update soon.
AnAncientBard chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
plz updat?
Plz?
9/10
Pretty decent, worth some more content!
troyguffey chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
This definitely need more chapters, it's too good not to continue.
HotaruSama00 chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
An interesting idea that I hope you decide to continue eventually.
Kit the Fiendish Fire Cat chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Certainly was an interesting and intriguing story. I do hope you one day continue it.