Reviews for Inviting Darkness
daianapotter chapter 1 . 11/6/2016
oh this was really hot you should make one where ichigo and shirosaki shared hime the 3 at the same time :D
WatermelonBlaster101 chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Good work.
KatzeNoel chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
as always, amazing
mickiressa chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Wow I must say that was very interesting. I like how the story turned out it was a tad different from what I was expecting. Which was a good thing I was getting a bit tired of the fics where Ichigo is depressed because he couldn't control his hollow. Keep up the awesome work and I got to go find the couch fic, since I have no idea where that one is headed.
dormantfire chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
this was really awesome - gah! :)
bl chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Loved it! It was an awesome story. You are a very good writer.
TheCatWithTheHat chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Wow. You really had me there. If I was Renji, I would definitely be scarred for life.
P chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
If you need encouragement, you have mine! Totally, irrevocable, unconditional, absolute, unquestioning!

Was it here that Hime got pregnant for 'Always and Forever'?

Give us a super BJ for the next, please!

Keep this going, woman! you write amanzingly!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Ahahaha! a part of me knew that this was a game when it was ichigo's hollow was the one ' raping' orihime. the ending was cute though. Overall great story! :]
UnluckyAmulet chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Okay, that was amazing.

The opening paragraph of this fic is more then enough to get the reader dragged in to the story and ponder about what's going on. It's actually kind of rare to find good DarkIchi/Hime fics, so I was glad to find this one. The part where Orihime was hiding among the crates was particularly intense (and the part where HollowIchigo flipped her over as well.)

Admittedly, I was a LITTLE disappointed by the ending when I first read the fic, but now that I've read it over a couple of times, it's grown on me since then, since you need a little fluff to balance out all the darkness and suspense that we experience with darker Ichigo. You write him fantastically.

~Amulet
Praise chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Best Ichi-x-Inou ever. Kept me on my toes for the whole story deliciously entertaining. And written articulately and sensually fascinating with a tinge of darkness in the mix. Best sexually charged storylines by far left me truly satisfied. Wish to see more of your work
chelsea-chee chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Ooh! The smutiness was delicousness! You did a great job & I loved how it was all acting in the end. I also loved how you incorporated Hollow Ichigo into this as well. I do love him & Orihime together as well, lol! Anyways, again, wonderful job on the one-shot. _ Thanxs! :) :p ;)
L chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
F-

Damnit, they were ROLEPLAYING! You had me fooled, I was thinking 'Well, damn, poor Orihime, poor Renji, poor Ichigo...' and then BAM! Nothing is as it seems. Funny fic, despite the fact I thought it was going to be all SRS BSNS and ANGST at the beginning.
Ellie-ellie chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY WERE ROLEPLAYING YOU HAD ME SO WORRIED THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE FIC?jkawje;lkajwe;roija;slkefj AGH

I wanna see another chapter :D! absolutely amazing job :)
Stormborn cat chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
omg haha you had me so fooled! that never happens! great one shot! I'd love to see more of these oneshots X3