Reviews for Dreaming of Reality
Olivia chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
That fanart is so adorible, and I don't care if I spelled that wrong
alchemyfreak42 chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
"will not die", huh? I see...
9foxgrl chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
I hope you can add more
Rain of the Forest chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Okay! I... LOVE THIS STORY! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLLLLLLLLLLEASE! UPDATE AS FAST AS YOU CAN!
Darkness-is-my-heart1 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Make more
Mill3nnial chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Please write another chapter. it very good.
angel61991 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
i cant wait to see how this turns out. please update soon.
Horselvr4evr123 chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Oh my goodness this story is epic so far. A tad rushed, or maybe just a little packed, but the idea is very awesome. Keep up the great work! PLEASE update soon!
the-ice-cold-alchemist chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
This is great! Please update soon
FallenHope-Angel chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
i loved it! and when thae bunny awakens beat it savagely so that it lives no not really. i'm against animal abuse but yeah call me when the plot awakens. merry new year
Firehedgehog chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
very cool
harrylover101 chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
O.O UPDATE SOON PLEASE CU THIS IS FREEKIN BRILLIANT!
The Vampire Alchemist chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
O_O WOW. That was really interesting...and incredibly freaky. Does not make any sense, but you've got me absolutely HOOKED. I'm waiting eagerly for the next chapter.

Oh, by the way, you do know that Nyx is a Greek GODDESS, right?
JazzNProwl's sparklingAriaFyre chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! THIS IS COMPLETELY BADASS! I love it! It's so cool! I wanna know more! OMG! This is going to be a great fic I know it is! I can't wait for the next chapter! OMG!
mrawgirl09 chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
O. My. GOD. This is AWESOME. I ADORE Dark HP universe... and all the emotions... everything.. the details.. the action... They are ALL WAY too awesome. WOW. I'm glad I got off of the ban, cause I get to review! ... some. I would very much like to read more! XD