Reviews for Complicated
erobakaneko chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Ah, this seems interesting! Too bad it was dropped. Oh well.
Ed 18's shadow chapter 10 . 7/5/2014
you know what ? nobody likes stories that are actually GOOD that has no ending ,and has an author that suddenly quits .I'm really upset about this situation . Most of the fan fictions that I've read , are nothing compared to yours . Alot of us are waiting , so UPDATE THIS HONORED STORY ALREADY !

p.s : you can always rewrite it the actual way you wanted it to be , we are waiting .
Ed 18 chapter 10 . 7/4/2014
Is Yuu-chan going through puberty or something ? if i took over this AWESOME story , Lenalee would probably notice her wider hips , something round on the chest and ask . I might make an ending were Lavi accidentally blurts it out to Allen and he gets kicked between his knees , or were the 2 gets engaged . [something mushy is my taste ] WHY DID YOU QUIT !?
I FUDGING LOVE THIS STORY AND YOU JUST DROPPED IT CUZ YOU H8 IT . IF I HAD AN ACCOUNT THEN I WOULD HAVE CONTINUED IT !sorry, chapter ten just broke my heart , you did a great job on the chapters .:'(
69AnimeFreak69 chapter 10 . 2/2/2014
It was a beautiful story to bad its discontinued
kage chapter 10 . 12/5/2013
nnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooo!
moonfang123 chapter 10 . 12/7/2012
Aw hell I really loved it
DeletedAccount99 chapter 6 . 10/23/2011
Of course he can be serious. The stupi "bunny" Lavi is a fake.
DeletedAccount99 chapter 10 . 10/18/2011
Are you serious?
Soaha chapter 9 . 5/14/2011
It's been over a year, but are the chances of soonish updates good? Please? This fic really is good, and it would be a shame to leave it unfinished. :)
Guest chapter 9 . 3/10/2011
The story is amazing I read it all today, I love it. Keep writing; I'll definitely read it. Jackie
AdorablyAwkwardJellyfish chapter 9 . 1/8/2011
Please keep writing I love this story :-3
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
please update
Guest chapter 9 . 11/7/2010
its been months since your last update so whats the deal hmm.. your probable updateating some of your other fics update your bio so we know whats up update soon ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
when i read this story i cant bring myself to stop so please update soon great story you have going here
apersonyoudonotknow chapter 9 . 10/24/2010
i really wish you would continue this