Reviews for Fixation
jhamerter chapter 22 . 5/18
This was so good. I've read it twice now and the second time was even better.
Vintage Taylor chapter 22 . 4/13
Thank you so much for this, I absolutely adored it just like your other stories :-)
Noobility chapter 22 . 3/14
.ZING. Your depiction of Vegeta is never cheesy or over the top. And yet, he can be so romantic in his own way. How do you do that?! Each and every character you decided to expend on is worth it: they have personality that is not limited to this specific story and you made us(me) care for them.
Well done and thank you for sharing!
Spellweaver10 chapter 22 . 3/7
This is an incredible funfiction. Every chapter was a well written and enjoyable to read. Favorite without second thought. Thanks for writing this amazing story. It is certainly unique and a must read for all V/B fans.
ladylace616 chapter 21 . 3/2
I am crying with her, what a passionate tender thing they were doing
ladylace616 chapter 20 . 3/2
I literally clapped at the end of this chapter! The middle had me pausing thoughtfully. You were not kidding when you said Vegeta was leading her down a dark path. She had her moment of glory, only for it to sicken her. She's not a killer like Vegeta. I think it showed great control on Vegeta's part that he did not do the job himself and honored her wishes. I don't think I'd be as big a person, I would have probably urged Vegeta to finish the job for me after I got my shots in.
ladylace616 chapter 18 . 3/2
This story is absolutely riveting! I was properly chastised by your A/N at the top, but even so, I was hoping for some steamy sexy anyway and you did not disappoint! lol I thoroughly enjoyed this chapter for all kinds of reasons. After the afore mentioned, I particularly enjoyed this chapter because it high lights just how well you write Vegeta. His anguish and suffering are made very clear and his anger at her dependence on him is very true to character. Thanks for writing this excellent story, I love that we're getting somewhere with her coming back to life and trusting Vegeta enough to let him have control. It sounds weird, but I envy and fantasize about their love.
ladylace616 chapter 3 . 3/1
The raw emotion in this chapter is so compelling, I can't get enough of it.
ladylace616 chapter 2 . 3/1
The terror you are describing is utterly enthralling, I have to keep reading!
ladylace616 chapter 1 . 3/1
Son Goku! How do you know him? I want to keep reading.
Komandr1989 chapter 22 . 2/12
I just finished your amazing work - all I've got left to say is: wow.
You had me on edge through the whole story and I couldn't stop reading (I actually finished your story in about a day since I couldn't stop reading).
I will continue with your other stories - or else I might show signs of withdrawl, haha - and I can't wait to get started :D
Kepp up the awesome work, I really really love it!
Angelbaby11583 chapter 22 . 1/25
Loved it! Amazing writing.
Mallie-3 chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
On be half of the 2014 Semi-annual WJS awards, I am proud to announce that your fanfiction/fanart has been nominated by your fans and will be in the running for a 1st, 2nd, or 3rd place spot on our community and website.

'Fixation' is Nominated for 'Best Darkfic/ Horror Fanfiction'

Our website can be located at w w .com

Our Google community can be found under...
.com (slash) u (slash) 1 (slash) communities (slash) 110779010367791694420

You will be receiving a banner in turn for your nomination!

Please let others know about these awards as well as our cause to keep it up and running!

-WJS Nominations
Princess Vegetita Saiyan chapter 22 . 9/16/2014
Fictation I realy like the name its seems so different so picky, the plot was awesome, the characters, Bulma my Veggies, the muther fucker guy sincerly yours, it was a different kinda 3 years. I feeld like I eas watching Csi or something like that. ;) and I also like the heart special act AWESOME JOB realy! My respect for you and your writing
justcallmelucifer chapter 22 . 4/14/2014