Reviews for Fixation
Kitty in the Box chapter 22 . 11/25
I am absolutely thrilled weakened and overwhelmed by the strength of this story you wrote. The whole thing about being brought back from the dead was never quite analyzed as deeply as yours did. you took your readers to that dark maddening place of hopelessness and dragged them triumphantly into the light despite the pain and torture. I felt stronger reading this and has touched me on a personal level. I wish you all the best in your motherhood and good health to your child.
ladyg228 chapter 1 . 11/9
WOW! this was such an amazing read! you had me hooked, I couldn't stop reading and was so sad when I go to the end knowing it was over! . GREAT job! The way you write is just breathtaking!
kitsuK8 chapter 22 . 11/7
God damned that was a great read! Thanks for the great story!
Appello chapter 22 . 10/12
What an incredible story. I really enjoyed reading this - it was well-written and well-crafted, and overflowing with emotion, passion and psychological depth. Your characterisations were excellent, particularly Bulma and Vegeta and you did such a good job of exploring their fragile, broken, beautiful souls. It was such an interesting and unique idea and executed so perfectly within the dynamics of their relationship, that I sometimes forgot it wasn't all actually canon! Props to you for creating this story, and endless gratitude to you for sharing it with us. Congratulations on your little girl, by the way, and please never stop writing. 3
ShipTheseZWarriors chapter 22 . 10/12
I'm not into cop shows or detective work but this story had me! I enjoyed every chapter and FINALLY a story that showed her finding out she was pregnant! Great read, thank you!
Ps, congratulations on your own bundle!
xocBombox chapter 22 . 7/18
I've read a million B/V fanfics and man, this is the best one I've ever read! Your writing really paints a picture. Your story has all the elements that make a story great! Read all 22ch last night till around 3am lol, Just couldn't put my phone down to sleep. Felt like I was watching an awesome movie. I've never reviewed any fics, but seriously you deserved one! Kudos!
FlameHairedWarrior8 chapter 22 . 7/7
I read this story a long time ago and it has stuck with me through the years as one of my most favorite B/V fics I've ever read. I was very excited that I stumbled across it again as I returned to reading fiction. It did not disappoint. I absolutely LOVE this story. Well written and thrilling. Loved it from start to finish. Again.
Good story
A Little Someone chapter 1 . 5/4
Sooooo I read this again D:

I'm here again to tell you how amazing you are! Your version of Vegeta - hands down THE BEST version I've read on here! Amazing! His character is so believable and I guess you could say I fan girled with all those "tense" moments between him and Bulma hahaha! I'm even fan-girling while thinking of what to say right now, only coz I'm thinking of everything I loved about this story... which is pretty much EVERYTHING.

Too many good things to say about this fic. I love the control Vegeta has with Bulma (the make out sesh made me wanna jump my own partner after reading it LOL). A seriously good read from start to finish.

You are so very talented and I hope you're still writing. Would love to see another story with Vegeta. And Bulma of course... Hahaha!
Astral Dragon Spirit chapter 22 . 5/2
I just love reading your BV stories. You're such a great writer and the stories are always so well done. This story was amazing. You handled all the mature themes well and made such a compelling read.
chicamarioneta chapter 22 . 2/28
Very good story, I congratulate you, you're one of my favorite writers of all time, I found it very good finish and what it says mom bulma the end was perfect, I hope that someday all your stories are published on paper and translated to Spanish so i can have them in my library, excuse my grammar mistakes, English is not my mother tongue
marykizate chapter 1 . 2/11
I cried at chapter 21, it was very moving. I loved this story. One of my favorites if all time!
grule92 chapter 22 . 10/25/2015
hey,

your story is incredible to good for words i just dont know

love it
grule :-P
Guest chapter 22 . 10/8/2015
I have to say that this was one of the best DBZ fan-fictions that I've ever read. There were some things that bothered me which I'll forgive seeing as they're minor things that really don't have a place in this story setting.
You are a lovely writer and I wish you all the best with your original titles.
A Little Someone chapter 22 . 9/24/2015
I also love this story ;; Very different and very enjoyable! (Also read this story a while back)... I am seriously in awe of how well you write Vegeta. I'm glad he doesn't turn... Hmmm... Sappy? Soft? I don't know, but whatever you're doing, don't ever change it! In closing... I just love it. :3