Reviews for Fixation
xocBombox chapter 22 . 7/18
I've read a million B/V fanfics and man, this is the best one I've ever read! Your writing really paints a picture. Your story has all the elements that make a story great! Read all 22ch last night till around 3am lol, Just couldn't put my phone down to sleep. Felt like I was watching an awesome movie. I've never reviewed any fics, but seriously you deserved one! Kudos!
FlameHairedWarrior8 chapter 22 . 7/7
I read this story a long time ago and it has stuck with me through the years as one of my most favorite B/V fics I've ever read. I was very excited that I stumbled across it again as I returned to reading fiction. It did not disappoint. I absolutely LOVE this story. Well written and thrilling. Loved it from start to finish. Again.
Good story
A Little Someone chapter 1 . 5/4
Sooooo I read this again D:

I'm here again to tell you how amazing you are! Your version of Vegeta - hands down THE BEST version I've read on here! Amazing! His character is so believable and I guess you could say I fan girled with all those "tense" moments between him and Bulma hahaha! I'm even fan-girling while thinking of what to say right now, only coz I'm thinking of everything I loved about this story... which is pretty much EVERYTHING.

Too many good things to say about this fic. I love the control Vegeta has with Bulma (the make out sesh made me wanna jump my own partner after reading it LOL). A seriously good read from start to finish.

You are so very talented and I hope you're still writing. Would love to see another story with Vegeta. And Bulma of course... Hahaha!
Astral Dragon Spirit chapter 22 . 5/2
I just love reading your BV stories. You're such a great writer and the stories are always so well done. This story was amazing. You handled all the mature themes well and made such a compelling read.
chicamarioneta chapter 22 . 2/28
Very good story, I congratulate you, you're one of my favorite writers of all time, I found it very good finish and what it says mom bulma the end was perfect, I hope that someday all your stories are published on paper and translated to Spanish so i can have them in my library, excuse my grammar mistakes, English is not my mother tongue
marykizate chapter 1 . 2/11
I cried at chapter 21, it was very moving. I loved this story. One of my favorites if all time!
grule92 chapter 22 . 10/25/2015
hey,

your story is incredible to good for words i just dont know

love it
grule :-P
Guest chapter 22 . 10/8/2015
I have to say that this was one of the best DBZ fan-fictions that I've ever read. There were some things that bothered me which I'll forgive seeing as they're minor things that really don't have a place in this story setting.
You are a lovely writer and I wish you all the best with your original titles.
A Little Someone chapter 22 . 9/24/2015
I also love this story ;; Very different and very enjoyable! (Also read this story a while back)... I am seriously in awe of how well you write Vegeta. I'm glad he doesn't turn... Hmmm... Sappy? Soft? I don't know, but whatever you're doing, don't ever change it! In closing... I just love it. :3
Cat Avatar for the DCG chapter 6 . 9/13/2015
Concrit: "He didn't like the tapped feeling it evoked within him." Ought to be "trapped" or perhaps "tapped out?"

Thank you for writing.
Cat Avatar for the DCG chapter 4 . 9/13/2015
Concrit: "As the hours ticked on she worried that he would renig on their deal," should be "renege" on the deal.

Thank your for writing! (I wouldn't bother to concrit if I didn't like it. Many is the fic I just back out of instead of helping the author correct their grammar or spelling. I use my time only if I actually like the fic, I swear.)
Cat Avatar for the DCG chapter 3 . 9/13/2015
Concrit: "He only knew it worsened as she stared at her pathetic countenance." "...worsened as -he-stared..." or "...worsened as she stared at -him with- her pathetic..."

Thank your for writing.
Cat Avatar for the DCG chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
Concrit: "She may have been snappish with an angry streak a mild wide," should be mile, of course. Silly words that get through the spellchecker.

I know this is, like, a gajillion-trillion years later, and all, but concrit is concrit, right? -laugh- Also: cool beginning, and I get to read it all - looking forward to it, thank you for writing.
Guest chapter 22 . 9/11/2015