Reviews for Enemy Mine
pinky3561 chapter 5 . 11/12
I still dont understand why they didnt immediately call the police . But why wouldnt charlie believe his own daughter
Hm, I was hoping for this to go on until they said 'I do' but, I'm not complaining. This was a very good story. However, I feel that Charlie was acting exactly like a whiny child instead of a police officer at any time except for the last time. Sorry, I have a lot of respect for police officers, so it makes me angry to see one portrayed that way. But, like I said it's a very good story, I think you've done very well with the rape subject and all that surrounds it.
it's waist not waste
officers not offices
lose not loose
bury not burry
dining not dinning
Seriously! It's so annoying to read so many errors in an otherwise engaging story.
It's hard to believe two seemingly intelligent young people don't have enough commonsense to tell what happened to Bella with Jake. And it's inconceivable that two friends like Alice & Bella won't have spoken about it. I know this is probably a plot device but it just makes the characters stupid and annoying. So sick of stupid doormat Bellas.
FavesCoordinator chapter 1 . 7/5
It is a real shame that you did not take the advice from your reviewers and get a beta for this fic. Hell, it is a bigger shame that you did not even proof read chapters yourself before posting. Had you, you would have seen the many MANY errors. There were too many misspelled words to even count. I found it hard to even pay attention to the story due to the many errors that distracted me. How could you possibly think you could publish this on Amazon? Many people go back and have their story beta'ed even after completing it and I'd strongly suggest you do that. Best of luck.
quirkyhealer chapter 34 . 5/31
Hi there :) first off cute story ... u hv written the angst emo scenes really really well I would hv loved to read more comedy scenes but otherwise it was a gr8 read...
And I must say I really like that u dint remove this story frm fanfiction .. I m new to fanfiction an ~10 stories were recommended to me.. 5 of them are removed. . Urs was not .. I m glad :) I got to read ur sweet story and tell u hw much I liked it.
Fanfic-Critic1805 chapter 33 . 6/16/2014
Wow you've done a really great job with this story. I loved your charachter development and you really got the personality traits just right. Edward and Bella's close relationship and wit was written impecably. My only major issue is the spelling and overall repetetiveness. I feel as though the issue with Jacob and Bella's strained relationship with her parents were really milked for all they were worth. Just an FYI, the word straight has a freaking G! I think all in all you did a great job especially with the lemons! #Sexy! On a more serious note spelling and grammar were truly your downfall and congrats on the publishing! I would give this story an 8.75/10. Well done.
Kimmie2445 chapter 3 . 3/25/2014
LOVE IT! This is a really cute story!
Kimmie2445 chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
LOL! This is TOO funny! LOVE IT!
BridieM chapter 33 . 3/16/2014
Thank you for sharing your talent with us. Enjoyed your art. :D
BridieM chapter 31 . 3/16/2014
That was a good session with her family. :D
BridieM chapter 28 . 3/16/2014
Congrats on your graduation. I hope is working out for.

You gave me a hearty laughter out loud moment with Emmett's $7 contribution to the swear jar! LOL

And Bella is right to insist that Charlie talk to her first. :D