Reviews for Enemy Mine
Kickinl8tr chapter 33 . 5/8
So awesome love this story. Incredible. Love he angst the fight for what's right. Thank you for finishing it.
the story was pretty gud...tho really jake is a very nice guy
entity1127 chapter 33 . 4/12
Hello,

I love that you ended this story, I just thought it would have ended the first week after Spring Break. You know after the entire school would have known that Bella and Edward were together.

That's not to say that I didn't find the entire story as awsome, because it is, it's just the ending isn't what I expected.

It is A Great Story!
Oh. My. God. Bella is so stupid. And nosy.
jmeec316 chapter 33 . 3/22
Really enjoyed this story. I'm going to miss your Bella and Edward (especially when things would get steamy! You really excel at those sceneswink) Thank you for sharing with us!
Jesstew chapter 33 . 3/22
Oh my God I loved! I just read this again to remember the story and it's amazing! I really wish you'd write more flashbacks; that one of Christmas was really sweet and funny. You really are a great writer. Loved this story.
ohsugarhoney chapter 1 . 3/20
84 exclamation marks? are you kidding me?
littletoni chapter 33 . 3/20
Loved reading this story. Enjoyed all the bumps and heartfelt moments. :) It's one I'll read again and again
I LOVE IT
LolaTheSa chapter 30 . 3/13
Couldn't he get charged with kidnapping[most likely minor] and sexual assault? ANd it was an attempt to do bodily harm, which is also a crime.
pinky3561 chapter 5 . 11/12/2015
I still dont understand why they didnt immediately call the police . But why wouldnt charlie believe his own daughter
Guest chapter 34 . 8/18/2015
Hm, I was hoping for this to go on until they said 'I do' but, I'm not complaining. This was a very good story. However, I feel that Charlie was acting exactly like a whiny child instead of a police officer at any time except for the last time. Sorry, I have a lot of respect for police officers, so it makes me angry to see one portrayed that way. But, like I said it's a very good story, I think you've done very well with the rape subject and all that surrounds it.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
officers not offices
lose not loose
bury not burry
dining not dinning
Seriously! It's so annoying to read so many errors in an otherwise engaging story.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/15/2015
It's hard to believe two seemingly intelligent young people don't have enough commonsense to tell what happened to Bella with Jake. And it's inconceivable that two friends like Alice & Bella won't have spoken about it. I know this is probably a plot device but it just makes the characters stupid and annoying. So sick of stupid doormat Bellas.
1,335 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »