Reviews for Far From Heaven
Vi-Violence chapter 6 . 1/28/2013
I'm trying to figure out when this is placed.
Aaleiyah JoRayne Hunter chapter 6 . 5/8/2011
Man, I really hope you finish this. One of the best Adam stories I've read. Are you planning on Dean telling Adam that he went to hell? 'Cause that would be a interesting conversation. Good job!

As Always,

Joee
Cygnus the Swan chapter 6 . 11/6/2010
Awesome. You're awesome, the fanfic is awesome, so thanks.
BranchSuper chapter 6 . 5/2/2010
This story from Adam's point of view is very funny. Have you given up on it? It's been months since you wrote the last chapter. Please continue - we could use some more Adam stories.
R.O.S chapter 2 . 4/17/2010
Adam Milligan - the one pre-med student in all of Creation who doesn't know CPR. Hilarious.

Seriously enjoy this story here. Winchester Lite doesn't get enough love. Have you given up on 'Far From heaven' or has it just hit a rough spot in the road?
chocodrizzle chapter 6 . 4/16/2010
I love this story! Definately one of the best Adam stories I've ever read. Please update soon! :)
TheLadyPendragon chapter 6 . 4/3/2010
I'm liking this so far. :) I love Adam, so I love AU fics where he's living and interacting with his brothers. I'd like to see more angst (I'm weird that way) and maybe some Sam and Adam brotherly interaction. It's there, but more subtle, hidden behind the Adam and Dean. Not that I mind - Dean's probably my favorite. xD And - oh, no! - Ruby's here! What's she up to? Not much of a Ruby-fan. -_- Still, as I said, I'm enjoying this. Hope there's more soon.

Also, if you're an Adam fan and an LiveJournal user, maybe you could check out the Adam community on LJ? Without the spaces it's: ( community . livejournal adamwinchester/profile). Check it out? More soon.
Tagrea chapter 6 . 11/19/2009
Please. Just please post more. Very soon would be awesome. Can you be awesome? If not, you'd be equially as wack as any demon in or not in hell.
whereinthewrld chapter 6 . 11/2/2009
I love your story, please update soon!
xkittybluex chapter 6 . 10/18/2009
like it very much! i'm looking forward to reading the next chapters :)

keep going

-tanne
Murderbynuns chapter 6 . 10/11/2009
intresting can't wait to read more
TaraHalliwell chapter 6 . 10/1/2009
wow this is a great story. Please update again soon.
K chapter 6 . 9/27/2009
More pls!
naughty teacup chapter 6 . 9/16/2009
Oh, wow. This is great. I've always been looking for good Adam stories and I think this one takes it to the next level. Adam really doesn't get the love he deserves. I mean, c'mon? It's another Winchester! :D

Anyhow, looking forward to the next chapter :3
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 6 . 9/14/2009
Oh just WONDERFUL, let's drag that s**nk b**ch Ruby into things. Just nifty.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »