Reviews for Dear Abby
Ceu Praca chapter 24 . 5/7/2012
Holy crow, 175 reviews! This is one popular fanfiction! I definitely loved this, saved it to My Favorites list, and I'll be rereading it very now and then for enjoyment. One thing I would like to point out: It would have been nive if you had proofread for spelling errors a little more thoroughly, and corrected any grammatical errors. And now, with a click of my mouse, I shall add a 176th review to this incredible story...
Ceu Praca chapter 5 . 5/7/2012
Okay, then, in response to your plea, I shall review. ;-) Personally, I think this is a great story, I like the plot, and the letters are really creative. And it's hilarious how Tony is suddenly getting superstitious. But I have noticed some pretty obvious spelling errors, such as when you wrote 'bizarre' and spelled it as 'bazaar.' Other than the typos and spelling errors, though, then this is a fantastic story. :)
Lucky OCB chapter 6 . 5/24/2011
Gibbs? Asleep in interrogation? Oh, I would pay mayjor money to see that! :D

- Olivia
Lucky OCB chapter 5 . 5/24/2011
Heheh, I'm guilty of not reveiwing when I should. Sorry. I like how this is goin gso far. You've nailed the characters, and I like the plot. It's very creative. Wonderful job, can't wait to read the rest.

- Olivia
GingersKitty08 chapter 25 . 8/13/2010
I know what you mean about being sick on 'heck' week. Been there, messed up my scene, never missing heck week rehearsals again.

That story was awesome. I absolutely LOVED the idea of younger Abby having that awesome paper. I actually had some, at some point.

An amazing story. I give it, out of five points, twenty.
Danielle chapter 10 . 8/10/2010
I;m at chapter 10 right now. Funny stuff!

Wow at there having a case involved! I thought it was just going to be a story on the team without cases. NICE!
dothepepperminttwist chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
awesome, can't wait to read the letters :)
Falcon Rider22-23 chapter 12 . 8/10/2010
great chap! loved the wicked (musical) reference!
AgentNerd chapter 25 . 7/27/2010
Loved the story, there's just something about kids saving the day and taking charge that I like.

I really have nothing bad to say about the enire thing, and am really hoping for a sequal.
Today-Only-Happens-Once chapter 25 . 6/24/2010
okay, so i can totally realte to you on the whole "don't get obssessed with something else while writting a fnafiction." but the real reasdon that im reviewing is taht I'm keeping up a promise i made to you. I said and i quote "I'm gonna bug you tow rite a sequel now," and so here i am, buggining you! WRITE A SEQUEL!
you-know-me chapter 24 . 6/6/2010
hiya! Um, now im serious, I will bug you until you write the enxr story!
Today-Only-Happens-Once chapter 21 . 6/5/2010
i was worried, frankly, that the kids were going to be stuck up and stupid and all like "we cna do this all by ourselves" but they are smart enough to know that they cna't do it on their own. Yay! But, very exciting and i am now going to bug you write the sequel
GreenEyesWannabe chapter 25 . 3/24/2010
Oh I hope you write a sequil(sp?)
moonlightxwitch chapter 25 . 3/18/2010
okay, so I just found this story today and I have to say I really loved it. I was laughing throughout most of the story, except for the dramatic parts of course. Not to mention, there was a focus on Abby, which I really appreciate. She's my favorite character but I really don't think she gets enough airtime on the show. The parallels between the NCIS characters and the kids was pretty good, too. :)

I really hope you're writing a sequel and, if so, can't wait to see it!
Nerdz-Will-Rule-The-World chapter 25 . 2/27/2010
LOVED this story. One of the good ones. Hard to find these anymore. Please write a sequel to this i need to find out what happens... If you dont i will find you a make you. :P

The Nerd