Reviews for It's Just a Pimple
x0xalexis8 chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
that was soooo funnyyy
SWACANDFINALDESTINATIONFAN chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
I couldn't be bothered to log in but anyway that was freaking hilarious. Tawni was funny thinking sonny and chad were...(u guys know what i'm on about. Lol)
AlliPaige chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
OMG, that was sooo funny!
iwritefiction chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
This story actually brought back a memory for me... nicely done. Thank you for writing as if you are aware of spell check and the fact that the English language actually has rules.
TomatinaLover chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
god, funny misunderstandings- dontcha jus luvem?
WithDropsofJupiterInHerHair chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
ROFL!

' "Yeah," I said, agreeing. "It's just pimples. No need to get worked up about it." '

Bahaha!

Hilarious and perfect ending! ;D
CookieRainbow chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Lol!

I LOVE misunderstandings? There always come something reeeally interesting out of 'em... Lol..

Yeah.. Ahem, ahem.. xD

So.. I'm not very good at reviewing; I think they always gets kindda... Random..? xD And, yeah..

So I'm just finishing it of with that I think this was a great story, and see ya' in the next review for the 'companion piece' of this.. 8D
southernchristiangirl chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
lol
Channy410 chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Funny! And... yeah... i might think the same thing as tawni. Cause who gets so worked up over pimples?
xxBeenieBabyxx chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Baahahahahahahah xD

That was totally hilarious !

Nice work (
Sarahsota chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
HAHA I really liked that, I'm going to go read some of your other stuff cuz your good at writing :D
Lovely SOS chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
THIS WAS THE BEST ONE SHOT I EVER READ! Tawni, you DO have a dirty mind! Deadheart, you make tthe best stories EVER! I AM YOUR NUMBER ONE FAN!
Loved-Invention chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
You. Are. Brilliant.

I couldn’t stop laughing throughout this story. Especially when we got to see it through Tawni’s perspective. I have a sick mind, just like her character in this story…so I get it.

Such as:

“Well I didn’t plan on having it,” Chad said, smirking. “Chad Dylan Cooper does not have pim-”

“STOP!” I cried, covering my ears. This was just too much. “I don’t want to hear anymore! Go ahead; throw your lives away, you animals!”

Oh, the things that Tawni could’ve possibly gotten from that. Seriously, I nearly fell out of my chair.

I’m sorry that this review isn’t longer, but you are a brilliant writer. This story was hysterical. So thank you, because I really needed a good laugh.

-Aly
LeighLand chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
hahaHAHAHA! Awesome job! Thanks for recommending to read this one, too. It's just as good as the twister one, but I can't say that I like one better than the other. They're both hilarious and ingenious, so good job writing both of these. You're amazing, as usual. ;)
Fluffness chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
This is hilarious! Tawni has such a dirty mind and poor Chad, freaking out over acne!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »