Reviews for Pineapple Chunks: A Collection of Oneshots
sorryimahopelessromantic chapter 18 . 6/13/2013
noooooooooo ;-;
sorryimahopelessromantic chapter 13 . 6/13/2013
this has got to be one favourite chapter of all the chapters.
domestic!Shassie omg i cant ;-;
sorryimahopelessromantic chapter 12 . 6/13/2013
"Not just flirting. He screamed
my name."

omg shawn
KuroEnna chapter 18 . 12/22/2011
This fic is beautiful, the way you write Shawn and Carlton is spotless and even if the chapters are not really related, every single one of them has a plot, this is an amazingly pleasant reading. Know, that I actually got teary at the picture one...my heart still hurts at the sheer beatifulness of that scene..Why I haven't see a scene like that on tv? That was more romantic than a ''Marry me''. I really hope you keep updating this, Take care :D
KuroEnna chapter 10 . 12/22/2011
I wanted to read the whole fic first but I couldn't stop myself on this...Wowwwww..I'll never see Sponge Bob the same way again, Never, and You know I agree with Shawn..and the fact that you utilized that to make a absolutely cute Shassie scene is just priceless..Seriously woman, that was just great..and that Squirrel part..Am I asumming wrong if I think you linked her to Juliet'?..Maybe, but I see it like that..Another reason to never watch SB the same way again...Now I'm going to finish reading :)
MoonWiccan6 chapter 18 . 9/2/2011
These are wonderful :-)
invisalite chapter 18 . 7/12/2011
This is hauntingly beautiful. I love it! Thank you so much for it. I liked the motif of water in this short-and I think that maybe the parentheses overdid the symbolism a BIT. But I'm sure the story flies well with them anyway. Fantastic job!

invisalite
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 17 . 6/27/2011
Love it!
islashlove chapter 17 . 6/19/2011
Why must your Carlton always be awkward and insecure? That's easy, that's the way he is at lease with personal stuff. But you have to love him any way.
Lala chapter 3 . 6/18/2011
Wow, you know. I NEVER thought of Shawn and Lassie being together! I've always been a Shawn and Juliet person... but you know what, it's pretty funny to think about! If Shawn was gay, I'd imagine him first with Gus, for bff reasons. But this is actually pretty hilarious! Sorry if this wasn't written for comedy sake. In any case, awesome story and you really captured Shawn and Lassie's attitudes well. Rock on!
Miri chapter 16 . 6/16/2011
I loved this. And I love your style.

I prompt you to write a Marriage!Fic. But I always wanted to see Shawn proposing to Lassie... xD

But not to much OOC. I dare you to write it. Pretty please?
allikitty699 chapter 16 . 6/13/2011
This was adorable! It was certainly not awful. The characters were perfectly in character, and it has managed to be the perfect length for the fluffy cuteness it is. :)

If it helps, there are great websites out there for prompts - Google should lead you to them. I would post them here, but I don't want to be accused of spamming. Let me know if you'd like any of the ones I use.

Writer's block is never fun, I know. :/ But I'd be willing to read any angsty Shassie with Whump!Lassie you'd be willing to write. ;)
Mumsykat chapter 16 . 6/13/2011
YAY! You're back! I just love your drabbles, you nail the Shawn/Lassie dynamic so nicely... the affection, yet never too far from being out of character. Keep up the good work!
Fayedarkangel chapter 13 . 6/7/2011
I like every chapter of this story. And I think your attempt at crack was not creepy I think it was adorable!
MoonRiser4444 chapter 15 . 3/4/2011
this is amazing! pleaz update soon!